Register now to get rid of these ads!

Primer Nationals, it's on baby!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DanCollins, Aug 11, 2009.

1. the 5 sucks ass now to much traffic!

2. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

come buy the gambino booth and say hi , sign the hamb baner or even buy a damb t shirt!!!!!!!
    see yas there

3. srosa707

srosa707
    from Sacramento

Were leaving Orcutt around 12-1-ish... See you on the road?

4. Alex, where are you staying this time?

5. jeffh355

jeffh355

Can hardly wait!!! See you Saturday!!

6. Clysdale

Clysdale
    from Vista, CA

Hey I'll be there vending inside, so come swing by the booth and say hello!

7. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

HELL YEAH! ITS GONNA BE A FEW HOODS, VIEJITOS, AND BEAR METAL KUSTOMS... CHANGE OF PLANS THOUGH.... MEETING AT COSTCO AT ABOUT 10 AM {IF YOUR THINKIN OF HEADING OUT A BIT EARLIER PM ME} {LEAVING ANY LATER RESULTS IN TRAFFIC & POSSIBLE OVERHEATING... :eek:} & ITS ALWAYS NICE TO GET INTO TOWN EARLY & HAVE SOME BEERS TO START THE WEEKEND OFF RIGHT! :D
    THEN A FEW MORE HOODS ARE ROLLIN OUT LATE FRI EVENING FROM PISMO/SANTA MARIA AREA AS WELL.... AND A FEW MORE ARE HEADING OUT SAT MORNING...

8. ibcalaveras

ibcalaveras

I plan to get on 101 at San Juan / off Hwy 52, much cooler drive than thru the central valley.. If I am near Santa Maria at that time I will stop by... If not look out for a Blue pick up flying low..

9. Deadender60

Deadender60

Can't wait for this weekend!

Make sure to stop by the Deadend Magazine booth... We have 2 new shirt designs... one for the Hot Rod lovers and one for the Bomba lovers..

-Juan

10. Where are all you guys staying?

11. DIRTYBIRD

DIRTYBIRD

Anyone know if any bands are playing at the Red Cove???
    That's my kinda shithole.

12. srosa707

srosa707
    from Sacramento

We work nights, so we need a bit of a nap before we head out. Well see what happens...

13. frankin rod

frankin rod
    from ventura ca

Yea that the one
    the Number to Jimmy Slice is (805) 648-6133

14. frankin rod

frankin rod
    from ventura ca

Might want to try San Souci they are having music it is being put on by the DiCE guys it is going to be a fun timie i was there last year

15. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

were here ! (CA that is)

change of plan :D going up on Saturday instead :)

16. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Hi Keith , I'm glad you got the message, last year we got there late on sat afternoon as cars were leaving !!!!, this year were on the road by 6 am or earlier if I can get Carol & Emma up & out. We are going to aim to catch up with Bad Bob's Cruise , going just for the Sat this year, I'll be in my Roadster & Carol in her Fordoor we'll see you there .

17. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

saturdays better anyway

18. DanCollins

DanCollins

almost here....seems like it's gonna be big as usual. Sundays a little smaller, but still good, plus my Open house is on Sunday damnit! Looking forward to seeing everyone who's comin from out of town, especially since I missed Santa Maria this year....

19. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Sorry Dan I gotta miss your shindig, no Dogs so were home on Sunday, great time last year .

Cheers

20. You having another Band and BBQ? Last year was HUGE!!! Had a great time...

21. DanCollins

DanCollins

hey Bob, yup, same deal again only starting an hour earlier this year...3pm...hope you can make it. free BBQ, drinks, band, photo exhibit by Adam Wright, t-shirt and sticker giveaways and hot chicks working the counter again....haha....

22. So, is Bob doing BOTH days @ the Primers? If yes, where ya staying?

23. John Denich

John Denich

Only non celebrities like us stay at the Motel 6 Groucho....he is staying at one of the expensive hotels....!!!!! I will see you at the motel 6.....

24. possums

possums

just got back from main st. in ventura. hot rods and kustoms all over the place, some parked, some cruising, and even saw some firing up their ground shaking engines just for fun. it's definetly on. as Kiwi Kev would say, "Hotrodders Paradise!". can't wait for saturday and sunday.

appreciate the invite Kevin, i'll definetly be there.

Old Gold Garage Co. open house was a great time last year and i wouldn't miss it this sunday. Thanks Dan

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  25. surfcaliforniasurf

surfcaliforniasurf

pics? Was riding down this morning and my buddies bike lost something in the tranny so needless to say spent some time on the side of the 101 not at show. . .

26. roadracer

roadracer

Just finished my 3 day drive from Atlanta and unpacked in my hotel in Canoga Park. I start work here on Monday, hence the weird place to shack up :)

Anyway, will be down there first thing on Sunday morning, looking forward to meeting up with a few of you lot!

For those of you who I already talked about meeting up (Kev Elliott,Goozgaz), PM me your cell or something - mine is 678-468-7903. I think my pic is in my photos section somewhere. I'll be in my freshly washed '64 Catalina..

27. Great show, again. I'm looking forward to going back in a couple hours. I'm at Motel 6, and it's been non-stop action since I got here at 11AM on Friday. I wish I brought a camera. This guy's been streaking the past 2 nights in black leather chaps. Fucking hilarious. Everyone was lining the upstairs railing Friday night giving him a standing ovation.

28. It was the Motel 6 welcoming comity!

29. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

sorry we missed the streaker {but that was the first thing we heard about along with seeing the pictures, but we were there for all the action on sat.... Had a great time with some good friends {thanks viejitos!!} sorry we stayed at country inn & suites cuz it was nowhere near as packed & good times as motel 6 was!

30. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

black leather A@@less chaps...absolutly hilarious:D

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009