Register now to get rid of these ads!

American Graffiti Pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Muttley, Jun 23, 2009.

1. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

COOL ASS THREAD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was happy to see my fav Hollywood Knights of the '57. Great shots...ohhhh Michelle.......

Brian

2. scottie

scottie

3. robert blake , i think. in a movie called corky. pink 69 fast back cuda with a huge wing. remember anyone, any pice avail- thanks.:confused:

4. not exactly a pic from the movie, but its cool anyways.:D <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s24cYesegSo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s24cYesegSo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. MarkT

MarkT

Hey Scottie! Thanks for some 'Heart like a wheel'...Nice grabs! :D

Trackside interveiwer: 'So whats a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this?'
    Shirley M: 'Winning...' :rolleyes:

6. Jimmy Tee

Jimmy Tee

hey Muttley, Your a Legend. Keep em coming.

Do you have an Aussie Flick - Running on Empty?

7. 64Cyclone

64Cyclone

I've gonna be a tech inspector here. They didn't get the hood latched in the Hotrod clip! :)

8. Muttley

Muttley

No, Doc Watson already asked.............I've never even heard of that one.

9. DDlova

DDlova
    from Virginia

Running on Empty was called White Line Fever here in the U.S. i believe. cool movie with some wacky Aussie cars and some very cool muscle though. definitely worht finding and watching.

anyone have some pics of the AG '55 Chevy as it is today? last i saw it it was running Weld Draglites and looked to have a steel front on it.

Dave

10. Wet Paint

Wet Paint
    from Iowa

This is really awesome.....you need a section of all your own to post these!!!

stripe on,

Hetz

11. good point! I never noticed that! they also used different cars that werent identicle

12. Xdrag48

Xdrag48

I saw the AG 55 a few years back at a car show in Md. The owner also put a custom leather interior in the car. You would never know it is the same car with the changes he has done...

Steve

13. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

14. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

I know this thread is OLD but watching the above video just shows that transition from "Hot Rod" to "Muscle Car". And there's nothing like a wicked 55 Chevy blasting down the 1/4 mile.

15. 48MOPARCPE

48MOPARCPE

Looking for the thread that discussed all of the errors in the first AG movie. It was several pages long.
    Not sure when it showed up on here either. Appreciate the help.