Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Cheaterama 10 My story.. pics inside

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Green49Ford, Aug 29, 2009.

1. His name is Chuck and just got back from his house, wants me to do some work on a 28 Dodge coupe that he has. Yes he's a cool guy but does'nt like all the attention the Vette brings. He's the guy looking at the green Caddy in the photo after the Vette.

2. Django

Django
    from Chicago

I hated like hell to have to miss it this year, but I had a blast with my Dad at the Early V8 show in Auburn. He won't be around forever, and I spend far too little time with him as it is. Hugs and Kisses Cheaters!

The swap there was pretty cool. Now who has a 21 Stud cheater head they want to sell me? :D

3. snelson57

snelson57

Attended my first Cheaterama. I enjoyed free PBR almost as much as the cars.

With a bit of luck, I am hoping to pilot my tudor next year. I hope it fits in the lot.

Thank, guys - very cool show.

4. krimsonghost

krimsonghost

This was the second year i made the show, and once again I was amazed. Bitchin cars, awesome people, and free PBR, what more could ya ask for!! Great show, can't wait until next year

5. abomber30

abomber30
    from syc, ILL

It was weird I manuvered through the show with "no vasaline" oh now he did'nt go there with the cube! I wish j-rome would of played some cube with the packed house that would have started an intiguing post. I can See it now Cheaters "Gangbangers or hot rodders"? Some guy told my wife the outlaws were going to kill us because our shirts had pistons and skulls on them she was like are they the only people that can have that. the dude was like will see what they think hahaha funny.. I was dozing off when zenor got his deck the clod makes me sleepy and karl was not near so I could warm up near his bunz. awesome time at the show great cars cool dudes. I would Move the show to the blue oyster club to accomodate all gays. later drew

6. CheaterRome

CheaterRome
    from URANUS

Mr. Didio

In the ten years I have been D.J. ing this fine event and probably the 12 years I have known you (From the Big C jamboree days). You my friend are the only person that gets a personal song played as an intro..

Got dayton's on the mothership???

As much as I had fun playing that, enjoy that little treat ..Only time and only person it will EVER happen to.

Steady Mobbin.

Rome

7. PBR1844

PBR1844

Show was awesome. Thanks for letting me park my POS in the front row with all the shinny ones. Now i have nothing to look forward to till next August, thanks. Next year we should put on a whole weekend event. One day just isnt enough.
    Cheaters Fuckin rule, Thanks Again Playboy's.

8. leadfoot

leadfoot

9. Jaker

Jaker

THANK YOU for everyone that attended and helped out!

It seems like each year I have to look at pictures to see EVERYTHING that was there!

Here are a few pics (stolen) of some of my favorites:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again,
    CheaterJake

10. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Nice! Thanks

11. Jaker

Jaker

also, I heard this dude came from Michigan!!?

super rad... thanks for making the trip bro!

[​IMG]

12. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

I wish I coulda been there............
    have to see what the dates are next year........

when you gonna post them?

13. Thanks Cheaters for another great show! The cozy atmosphere was and always has been great. Got lazy at the end of the day and left the headers uncapped all the way home to Kenosha. Could hardly hear when I got home which was a good thing because I couldn't hear a damn thing my wife was saying about me being late. Ha!

14. Thanks to the Cheaters for a great show. This was the first year in a while that I could make it b/c of the schedule w/ the Drags... and I have been missing it!!!

Gret atmosphere - really laid back. Awesome cars... you boys sure did pack 'em in tight!

Hadn't had a Nite Owl burger in a long time and it sure was tasty!

The Frat Boy even had a good time, but don't worry I broke up with him that night.

15. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

NO WORRIES PLAYBOY,
    I practically live in that same Suicide Axle shirt, as a matter of fact I own 2 of them, on that note, on a nearly daily basis I interact w/individuals who have been rumored to associate themselves with the aformentiond Milwaukee MC that gentlemen spoke to you about & I can assure you no ill will has come to me for representing the 815 NATION!
    All I can say is support your local!

Thanks again Andy for bringing the family, the parts, and you.

Love,
    Cheatercarl

16. he looks sleepy.....

thanks again homie dogs, excellent show as usual

17. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Thanks Guys for putting on a KILLER show, Killer cars and Folks!! I can't belive nobody posted the original 32 roadsters and one with Lakes History and great Patina WOW! I bet 50% of the cars were Flattys, and Dan roadster was stunning!!

18. John Stimac

John Stimac

All I can say is "SHIT-SHIT-SHIT" because I couldn't be there. Next year, if the creek dont rise, I'll be there
    Stimac

19. Mpls 40

Mpls 40

you and me both John ....

20. Oh and I forgot to mention that Zenor wanted someone to caravan w/ on the way home for safety so I drove my rental behind him.

Which isn't a big deal except for those that don't know me... I am pretty much the worst driver ever. I am a city girl who doesn't even own a car and I just get rentals to go to shows.... and usually return them slightly damaged..

I called Magnet while I was driving to tell him and he almost nased his Dr Pepper... :D

21. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

An awesome coupe + slicks + wet roads and the most perilous part of the journey was provided by the girl behind him in the rented PT Cruiser (who was also talking on the phone and no-doubt texting) haha.

22. Never mind what I was doing with my free hand :cool:

23. rustbucket65

rustbucket65

looks like a great show. Great pictures.
    Thanks.

24. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

We all had already assumed that... ;)

25. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Good pictures, great cars.

26. LuckyLily

LuckyLily
    from Milwaukee

Yet another great show guys. Thanks again for reminding everyone that the midwest can build them just as cool as the coasts. While I didn't get a chance to take to many photos, here are some that turned out.

CFFC

Shaun

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  27. Jaker

Jaker

Great pics as always Shaun- thanks for sharing!

28. When was this Chaterama thing again? Shit, did I miss it? Good thing, it looks like I may have gotten a door ding in my cherry paint job. I heard that you gave away the PBR for free cause it was too far from it's born on date.

Maybe I will make it next year, as long as it isn't on the same date as the Jimmy Buffet concert again.

29. jjjmm56

jjjmm56
    from FL.

HOLY $HIT I'm from Milwaukee been living in FL for 25 yrs. I know Chuck, biker, I bough a red ,flamed, hardtail, 68 triumph from him back around 1980, He was a mechanic at comp. cycle, at the time I think it was on National ave. When I was racing motocross I bought my Bultaco and parts there. Man this brings back memories thanks. I had to keep the bike at his place till I had a place to keep it. I havent thought about him or the bike for 20 yrs. I remember him bringing back a huge trailer full of harley parts and going thru it with him and a few other guys.It was like christmas. Is port of Hamburg still there. Haven't hat a red lantern in a while. If you run into chuck tell him Jeff said HI.And thanks for the memories.

30. jjjmm56

jjjmm56
    from FL.

One more thing! When I left Wisc. in 85 I had sold my 48 chevy 5 window pickup. This truck was two tone cream and carmel with the bar and sheild and logo Harley Hauler on the doors and a glass etching of a guy riding a panhead on the pass side window. Anyone know of this truck? I allways wonder what happened to it.