Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Where are the Original first 500 HAMBers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CTFuzz, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Some of them are here in this 2003 Meet and Greet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 78 Hallett bubble deck, 468 CI Chevy, Berkeley w/ a bunch of work done to it. Engine is right @ 588 HP on pump gas a tick under 80, that should change this winter, 509 is going in it. George Stregal is building it for me, I've come to be good friends with that crazy old bastard.

Attached Files:

3. So was I... Anyone that knows what Christian Verscharen is up to nowadays? (the Primer guy, he was "Christian" at HAMB). Lost contact with him 4-5 years ago...

4. 53chevy

53chevy

Yeah missed that and "SpareChange"!!!

Ken

5. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Don't know my number but I will after posting this.:cool::) And just like magic no. 694. It's been a long time and a great ride. Thanks Ryan

Frank

6. NealinCA

NealinCA

This one?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  7. Orange54

Orange54
    from Missouri

I'm 2253 and thanks for the memories. Good times....

8. Thats the one, we pulled the battery outta my truck to start the blow up motor. Funny I still don't remember driving home:)

9. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

There is no way in hell Im #49. I remember lurking for a while and I think I signed up during the whole Aaron Von Hot Rod Deluxe fiasco! What a tool and he used to briefly be a mod!

10. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

Heya Luke Jizzjacker, what the hell man, I aint seen you for a few years now. You still have your A?

11. saltflatmatt

saltflatmatt
    Alliance Vendor

Whatever happened to Aaron? I vaguely remember he was trying to do another mag... Wasn't it called Kingpin or something on those lines ?

12. chip

chip

Hey mikey buddy.... The wife and I are fine going to hrr in oct as usual just playing with cars and boats

13. Shag

Shag

I believe mine says #4 sounds about right I guess. Cool seeing all the pics.

14. Shag

Shag

Coming back from WCK show in Paso. Anthoney and the boys were behind us heading for LA through Bakersfield. We were stopped for a snack & a piss break when that shot was taken. I think Shoprag (lumpy) was rinding shotgun with me.

15. Shag

Shag

Well I guess if I would have kept reading I would have been sure huh? :)

16. Sean

Sean

Neal,
    I have had that video posted on my YT account for a couple of years now. Sam gave me the tape a couple days after BP to post it so everyone could see the results.

I don't remember who came up with the idea of betting on the blow up time, does anyone? Sam?

My favorite comment on my video channel is "Redneck buttholes". It makes me laugh every time I read it. Knowing Sam and him living in Livermore, it just cracks me up.

Do you remember this one?

17. Hey, I resemble that remark!

The HAMB Motor Meltdown was my idea... It was the engine out of the Roach Rod. I originally paid $75 for it at half price day at Pick in pull in Oakland... ran it for a year, then it blew a head gasket. The idea was to raise money for the HAMB... it was slim pickins around that time! I think we raised $500... or maybe a bit more, then split the pot to the guy who guessed how long it would last. The party was documented in issue #7 of Car Kulture Deluxe... what a great time that was.

Also... here's bruiser's tub... who can forget the transformation he did to that four door! And in the background is Harlan's woodie... remember the Sam-O-Ram? After he went off on tuned runner lengths and the theory behind it all... and then I made my own using his smarts. I was sure I was going to run in the 4's with the RR...

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q50/eyerush/2000/241.jpg

18. ratster

ratster

i will never post picts of my roadster back in 01, it was a ratrod then lol

19. Chuck R

Chuck R

Not sure of my number, i joined in dec 01 under this name, I cant recall my first screen name

chuck

20. hemi

hemi

And I STILL have some of your early paintings.... :D

21. hemi

hemi

#490 on this name.. you're good. :D

22. Chuck R

Chuck R

Hemi
    Thanks,
    chuck

23. I can't believe after all these pages nobody (or knowbody) hasn't posted pics of...

which name? of the 4 or 6.....

[​IMG]

dig that booty....

[​IMG]

on a serious note, I think Weez and RF were related somehow, love both of their cars, both then and now....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers,

Drewfus

24. McPhail

McPhail

I was there......

25. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Still a grenade inspector, that's funny!

26. Kustm52

Kustm52

Ok, who has a copy of Christian's shit chopper post? I though I had saved it somewhere, but can't find it. Funniest thing I ever read...

27. I mentioned that a few pages back. Someone reposted it a couple years ago?

28. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Christian posted that again a couple years ago...

It was damn funny...

I read it the first time at work and thought I was going to die... I was crying and trying not to laugh out loud... My head felt like it was going to explode... I was choking and coughing... I just had to stop and read it in parts...

Seriously one of the funniest things I've ever read...

It probably would have gotten locked now... But It was hillarious.