Register now to get rid of these ads!

pics of Robert,"Bobbo" Dunn's work

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by slickschoppers, Sep 1, 2009.

1. slickschoppers

slickschoppers
    from Iowa

I saw the other post, my prayers go out to the family and friends...

I did not have the privelege of ever meeting him. but would love to see some of his work............

anyone have some pics of his work?

2. Chandler

Chandler
    from Rowlett,TX

3. LXTURBO2000

LXTURBO2000
    from NEW MEXICO

my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. im privalaged to have a glove box door that he striped for me in trade for some john deere hats, as well as some autographed books, pictures and brushes that he had given me. the glove box door so nice i almost hate to put it on my truck when i finish it. he was a good friend and ill miss him. my wife and i used to stop by his house when ever we went to albq. made a special trip when they had the big car show in albq the first part of the year. so that i could visit him for a little while. he was a good guy and ill miss him very much. he's someone i can call my friend. john

4. rickyroadrunner

rickyroadrunner

Hey Bobbo, thanks for being a friend and all that you tought me. R.I.P., I will always love and remenber you....Rick Ferrier.