Register now to get rid of these ads!

Primer Nationals, it's on baby!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DanCollins, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Ordered the pig a couple of days ago.

2. low-lincoln

low-lincoln

Be there on Saturday!

3. madmal04

madmal04
    from CA

=[ My boyfriend and I don't get to go anymore. He has to work. The guy that was supposed to take over his shift backed out. Lame! I hope everyone has fun, stays safe and stays cool! Take some good pics for me!!!!

4. John Denich

John Denich

Go anyways there will be tons of HAMB'rs there!!!!

5. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

See ya there

6. BenDover

BenDover
    from SGV, CA

Attending Sunday - Whats a good time to get there? We're driving up from the San Gabriel Valley.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. Sloppyseconds

Sloppyseconds
    from Pasadena

Me,Papawolf, rudi and his group are all leaving friday night. Should get there in time to see groucho finish off the Jack or get run over by Penny!

8. OK, hold on. Is the Pizza joint on Main a couple blocks N. of Winchesters? If yes, GREAT Pizza. Post your phone number here if you might deliver to the Motel 6 near Seaward. Maybe PM me if you'll mail me a menu 1st. Thanks

9. Cal-Paul

Cal-Paul

This is my first time going and the first long trip in my car. My buddies and I are rolling up fri nite. Can't wait

10. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

Arriving LAX on Wednesday, driving up from Irvine on Sunday.

counting the days :)

11. Jay71

Jay71

I believe your thinking of Pizza Chief. Damn good pizza! I think Frankinrod is talking about a new pizza place just down from Winchesters, across the street from the movie theater. Havent been there yet but their open late and sell pizza by the slice:D

12. Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy
    BANNED

If my car is ready by thurs I am going on sat morn

13. Pizza Chief sure does NOT ring a bell. I don't know about being across from the theater, but the one I'm thinking of IS down from Winchesters. (didn't I already say that?)

14. Sounds cool John see ya there.

15. I'll be there Saturday, looks like I need to make a list of all the places to go outside of the fairgrounds from this thread before I leave.

16. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

We will be there....

Any plans for fri night?

17. elrobo818

elrobo818

Anyone wanna caravan from san fernando valley up there on saturday morning???

18. How do we get to your place?

19. John Denich

John Denich

Its a secret:D

20. ibcalaveras

ibcalaveras

Anyone driving down for the the Bay area? I plan tp leave friday Am...

21. RUDOG

RUDOG

Try Bad Bob's caravan on the other thread? maybe you can take PCH there? We took it to Back to the Beach and it's a great drive to Ventura...

We're all leaving after work late on Friday when it's cooler:):). Time is unknown yet? SloppySeconds?:rolleyes::....

Just got my Axle in today! My Coupe is going! I was kinda of worried I wasn't going to make it. Anyways, Looking forward to this year's Primer Nationals!!!....Rad!!!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  22. I've got a Caravan going up the 405 to the 10 to PCH through Malibu all the way to Ventura. Might be out of you way though. If you're coming from the Valley,the best way is the 5frwy to the 126 the back way. It's a nice drive too.

23. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

we are leaving from central coast {santa maria} at about 10-11 am friday morning... Meeting at ihop off the 101 ....

You coming down the 101?

24. PM me if you need my address.

25. 29 bones

29 bones
    from so cal

to all san fernando valley guys..i am going to work out a #2 metting location with bad bob on p.c.h somewhere.I will take las virgenes down to the beach so if anyone would like to do this, message me and we will work out a valley location and cruise down to p.c.h and meet the bad bob crew.
    thanks Brian

26. WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!

27. heading out from bakersfield at about 4:30 am sat over the vine might have a couple cars following should be agood time like allways need to get out of the heat for a while been 105 or hotter for last 3 months

28. HOLY SHIT! I'm black?????

29. BenDover

BenDover
    from SGV, CA

So does this show get like the Mooneyes Christmas car show to where you need to get there at 6am to get in????

30. Nope. If you get there early there might be a line. But it's NOTHING like Mooneyes.