Register now to get rid of these ads!

MoonEyes USA, anyone had problems?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DocWatson, Oct 18, 2008.

1. GEEZZER

GEEZZER

I don't no much about Mooneyes, But at the SEMA show a couple of years ago that guy Chico gave me a free decal, but I had to beg. Back in '74 I was in California, bought a set of spun aluminums from Dean, himself. Beleive me, he wasn't exactly Mr Personaltity either. Since I got old I don't give my money to people who treat me like shit.

2. gorilla

gorilla
    from Idaho

I still haven't had any issues at all... I ordered a bunch of stuff form my bike and got it pretty promptly... no issues again.

3. When I had my issue I dealt with Bob, Robin and I think Chico. Bob was the best by far and was the guy who resolved my problem. He seemed irritated that his co-workers did not fix my problem. So, if anyone has a problem I would go with Bob.

I hope they can get their act together because in concept they rule. Mooneyes was the first hot rod parts catelog I ever saw when I was 14 years old and thought everything about them and California was the coolest thing ever. When I visited LA one of the first things I did was check out their shop and it was awesome. From what I have seen of their Xmas show they put on a nice car show.

4. billsill45

billsill45
    from SoCal

Old expression: you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.....

5. Mysterio

Mysterio

lol, i never heard that expression, I am gonna use it though.:)

6. poofus1929

poofus1929
    from So Cal

Mooneyes service is freakin' horrible. I live in So Cal and I ordered a book from them and wanted it shipped because I don't have the time to drive there and pick it up. That was on Tuesday and when I track the order it still hasn't even finished being processed yet. Talk about horrible service. I think I will just cancel the order because these people suck. I only live about a half hour from where they are located and this is ridiculous.