Register now to get rid of these ads!

No Rumblers NYC this year? Say it isn't so.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BuriedAlive, Jan 14, 2009.

1. cowboy.3d

cowboy.3d
    from Austin TX

The rain is mild, and a non issue. To the ass hole who parked in front of my garage, and then his car would not start, cost me three and a half hours of time last night, and made me miss the pre show, i would like to give a big F U. But today is a new day, moved his car for him, thanks "Joe Tow" for the use of your hook. Now on my way to the show!

2. Diana The Doc

Diana The Doc
    from New York

You folks have a good time at this one... Wish I could be there... I've been to this Rumblers shindig in the past and I can attest that it was nothing short of a bona fide blast!!... The cool 'n' creative cars that show up for this gathering will knock yer proverbial socks off, the bands that are booked-in never fail to please, the vendors are always selling the coolest stuff imaginable (one of the only places on earth where I was able to buy more copies of Robert Williams' CHROME SMOKE & FIRE hot rod music compilation!), it's simply an incredible time in beautiful Brooklyn, New York... There's no denying that come rain, shine, or even volatile psunami, you're in for a wickedly fine time with the Rumblers club... Have yourselves a grand ol' time... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...

Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  3. drfreeze

drfreeze

We'll boys i was so looking foward to going and meeting some of you guys , until my wife decided to have my little girl last night "Olivia Nichole " 7lbs 19 inch .... enjoy the show and please post as may pics as possible and i'll be there next year with my coupe .........

Attached Files:

4. lorodz

lorodz

on my way .....

5. lorodz

lorodz

Oh and congrats ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    |||||||||||||||

6. lorodz

lorodz

just got back from the rumble left early girlfriend wasnt feeling well so i couldnt stay long ..if you are close to the tri state area get in your car and leave now place was jam packed when i left ....alot of nice cars i only got a couple of pictures be up shortly...

7. teddyp

teddyp

i wasn,t going went to wotsra show in pa friday and got stuck in mud and the tv said rain all day sat. lucky a few buddy,s called and busted my balls to go had a great time has always here,s a few pictures:cool:

Attached Files:

8. worthop

worthop

Once again thanx to everyone who made it out yesterday, you guys all make the show what it is, whether you drove in, or just came to check it out....and the vendors too! Hopefully the city will have us back next year!!?!?!?!!! See ya!

9. Cool pics.What's that taildragger?

10. kustom_kitten

kustom_kitten

I have an assload of photos but no time to upload them right now...such a super awesome show.

11. 'Missed the show this year. Anymore pics of that taildragger??? I'm about to drop my '39 and put on skirts.

12. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Big thanks to TeddyP who saw my post about possibly needing an alternator and brought me a jump box. Wouldn't have made it home without it let alone do any flamethrowin or burnouts!

Great time as per usual. Great to have the car back there this year.

13. beatnik shoe

beatnik shoe
    from new jersey

greetings HAMB. I just wanted to thank the Cleveland Rumblers for presenting me with your "rumblers choice" trophy.Im truly honored and need to thank all my Beatnik C.C. brothers especially Jeff Meyers for all they've done. FBBF. The rumblers NYC show was amazing as usual!!

14. richiepan

richiepan
    from jackson nj

here some pics sorry about the blur! the stellas were going down fast! i'll post some more later. great time as always!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. richiepan

richiepan
    from jackson nj

16. worthop

worthop

car show tomorrow, on west 12th between Surf and the Boardwalk! starts @ 3:00PM be there!!!! TURBO A.C.'S & more!!!

17. carpenter gone wild

carpenter gone wild
    from ct

I went to the last 3 shows in the country seeing that i live about 15 min. away.I went to the 9th. in New York what a blast I hope the rumors are not true.Hope to have my truck at both shows next year.Please don't let the rumors be true.