Register now to get rid of these ads!

wanted to say hi

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by newguy, Aug 25, 2009.

1. newguy

newguy
    from topeka

hello im new from kansas. I have been into cars my whole life. I have built prostreet cars and have done some mopar restoring. Im looking to do something new i just bought a 49 hudson two door. and was looking into what could and can be done with it. and am planning on enjoying you sight thanks guys.

2. Falcon

Falcon
    from nevada

i guess new guy will never get old....lol
    Hi...got any pictures?

3. 343w

343w

Hey Man, Welcome to the Hamb, how bout putting up some pics of that Hudson, everyone loves those beauties on here. Enjoy the site!

4. Arthur1958

Arthur1958

Welcome, from about three hours south. I have some experience with Hudsons; very cool cars.

5. lowrodderDon

lowrodderDon
    BANNED

Welcome from Chicago, let's see some pics of that Hudson, I'm sure all the traditional tricks could be used on a build like that. safety first.

6. DozerMek

DozerMek
    from Chapman,KS

Welcome from Chapman.

7. Welcome NewGuy, Two door as in coupe or long roof two door sedan which Hudson called a "brougham"? Six cylinder or eight cylinder? Shoot us a model number off the triangle tag on the door pillar for positive ID and of course that picture or two.....