Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thank you......

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by jalopy gal, Aug 25, 2009.

1. To all those who gave a hug, had a kind word, shared a story, or just plain let me shed some tears. I really missed my dad this year at the HAMB Drags and I know a lot of others did too. It means more than words can say that so many of you thought so highly of my dad, Flathead Dools. I know he was there in spirit rooting everyone on.
    Again, thank you for being such good people.
    I know he'd be telling me to get off my ass and do something with my coupe to get it there next year. And that is exactly what I intend to do!:rolleyes:

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

he was VERY missed Sara!!! i tried to tell Gordon and ray about Dave, but they just dont make words to describe someone like your pop!!!!

RIP DOOLEY!!!!

3. bigken

bigken

Sorry I missed you, I had a whole load of hugs left. Hang in there, and we will hoist a few next year, promise.

4. It was great visiting with you. I knew it was tough for you. Like I said, if you need anything, give me a call.

5. Suit

Suit

I'm still new to everyone Sara so I'm sorry for not knowing. But, if you were able to enjoy this years Drags then I don't need any other reason to justify my efforts. You have been my friend when I was still a Newbie and starting the social group "Hambku" HA! . Actually...I was so naive to all of this I was actually the first Premi-Newbie. See you at RR (I'll be the one over a hot grill. Breeder says that's the only way I can go ;) ROB

6. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

Sara you know how we all felt about your dad, and I'm glad I got to talk to you a bit. Several years ago I drove to the drags from the hotel with your dad listening to Kasie Chambers the whole way, with some talk thrown in. He had nothing, but great things to say about you and my boys, he understood the past, lived in the present, and always looked forward to the future, so get out there and get that car done.
    Missy and the boys

7. pecker head

pecker head

Nice meeting you chick , and hanging out with you !