Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. modelAedsel

modelAedsel
    from rocklin

Hey guys I am a newbie but have been a voyeur on here for a while. I have a model a sedan I am building with an edsel E475 engine. I also had another model a coupe I was building and had entrusted to a supposed friend and long time "hot rodder" and I apologize for the LABEL. Well it magically dissappeared out of his gated yard in broad daylight. I would appreciate your help my 7 and 10 year old sons would to. It was a 31 five window with four link front disc and a real . perfect 1950 olds 303 with hydro trans. It makes me sick to type it. Please let me know if you hear of anything. I know i am a newbie but I had no where else to go. thanks Guys

2. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Check ebay, craigslist, ford barn etc...any pics? What state were they stolen from? Put it out there as much as you can and report it to the police. 2cents ~E

3. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

that sucks dude..

but with this being in the into's and not the main board..not many people are going to see it.

4. modelAedsel

modelAedsel
    from rocklin

how do i post it to main board. Thanks for the advice and fast replies guys.

5. wheels1950

wheels1950
    from PA. USA

Rocklin where???????
    If you want it back and want someone to look for it give us some more info..
    31 5/W or is it a sedan???

6. modelAedsel

modelAedsel
    from rocklin

Thanks guys. It is a 31 five window sedan with 50 olds rocket and hydromatic bright green engine flat black car. I live in Rocklin California but the car was stolen from Skips Rods in Salinas California. The police say it is embezlement and want me to small claims it. He hasnt finished police report so that i can go to his insurance if he has any. I have put this on craigslist and the response has been amazing. Some great hot rod huys from Nor Cal are all over it. I will be posting pictures tonite or in the a.m.. thanks

7. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Cali? ...mabe your going to be on Overhauling.....lets hope! Still sucks.

8. Steve-Cook

Steve-Cook
    from Garner, NC

Will keep my eyes open sorry to hear