Register now to get rid of these ads!

Van Nuys Cruise Night #3 pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tuske427, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Tuske427

Tuske427

Here's a link to the pics I took from the third and ever increasingly awesome Van Nuys Cruise Night:

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/Tuske427/Van Nuys Cruise night 8-12-09/?start=all

I took as many pics as I could, but the show keeps getting larger and larger. We were told we couldn't park there as the lot was full- and we got there before it officially started! For an event that starts at 8- people were getting there at 4. There were at least 2 other lots that I knew about that people were filling up, not to mention the sides of the streets, or, people were out cruising.

It was an awesome time, I feel bad for those who can't make it. I would encourage those that can make it but don't to get off your ass and go!

I could kick myself for leaving early- I was asked by channel 11 Fox news to park as they wanted to film my car behind the anchor person last night for last nights live coverage, but I wimped out and went home (time miscommunication). Oh well, another time...

ps. Happy Birthday Ms. Chevelle!

2. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

nice pictures thanks for sharing them

3. cafekid

cafekid

i put the front axles assembly on the grey metalic 55 gasser the car is bitchin

4. TKuhl

TKuhl
    from Pac NW

thanks for the pics. i finally made it out there after missing the first two, and i didnt get there till 9 or so. had a blast. drug my friend out who isnt even interested in cars, and she had a blast too! hope this thing continues....

5. mzchevelle

mzchevelle

Brendon - Thanx for the awesome pics. You are a true professional.
    Also, thank you for the B-day wishes, I don't feel any older (thanx to they gym!) Would love to have seen your ride on the Fox news clip. They would have put you in with the "El Torino"! LOL! (Look and listen to the clip and that will make sense!)

Rikki

6. ok so when is the next one?

7. Tuske427

Tuske427

Bookmark this page:

http://www.vannuyscruisingassociation.com/index.html

The site needs to be updated, but, according to their info, the next cruise night should be on Wed, Sept 9th.

I agree, that grey 55 is bitchin'! All business...

I did catch that "el torino". all they needed to do is mix some random Dodge name in there...

If anyone wants the higher res pics of these- including the past shows, send me your email address...

8. cool! i'll go down and check it out!

9. lawbreaker2

lawbreaker2
    from ohio

Great pic's thanks so much for posting, I love the old custom vette, keep snapping pic's dude, you are my hero!!!! Yes the old custom are awesome and looking for old custom Trans am's if you see any,LOL and pic's of them crusing down the street is just plain cool.

10. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Nice coverage...thanks for sharing!