Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kustoms Illustrated #22 is out!!!...spam?...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LeadSledMerc, Aug 10, 2009.

1. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Got home from vaca this weekend and started sorting through the junk mail, the bills and all that $hit that piles up while your away. I got to that little white envelope with a car drawing that we all know (or should know)...the pile of mail is gonna sit til I'm done readin my new KI!! ;)

...gotta put more plug's in here for our boy Luke, he did a great job with another issue of Kustoms Illustrated...Viva, Australian Kustom Nats, Santa Maria and some awesome "Radical Rides East to West" car features...check it out!

Thanks again, Luke, keep'm coming!:cool:

Yea I know this was spam, but ya gotta admit, KI is a kick-a$$ zine!!:D

Attached Files:

2. Philbilly

Philbilly

Very cool. Can't wait to get my copy.

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Hell, we don't care if you put up SPAM or not...KI is NOT spam...prolly the BEST kustom mag out there ...

Better go check my mail box...

R-

4. teddyp

teddyp

luke always does a hell of a job!

5. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

One mans spam is another mans favorite dish!

6. torchmen49

torchmen49

Yes, Luke does put together the best Kustom Mag bar none! IMO. I'm a little bias to this particular issue as my Ford was featured and even made the cover! Thanks again Luke for seeing the "traditional" in my ride. - Dave

7. TJratz

TJratz

How do I get a subscription?

8. Sprcheese

Sprcheese

Congrats on the cover torchmen I've seen the car a few times at shows and it is one of my favorites. and KI is an awesome rag, not spam!

9. cleatus

cleatus
    from Sacramento

Congrats on making the cover Torchmen, Your car was one of my favorites at Santa Maria. Great color too.
    I hope you know I was just kidding around when I referred to it as 'The Buster Litton replica' when I was talking with you in line Saturday a.m. ha, ha

10. shoebox1950

shoebox1950
    from California

Great issue! Dave, your shoebox looks awesome.

11. 65Riviera

65Riviera

Yes definitely another great issue, my favorite mag by far (just wish it was bigger:D!!!)

Torchman, very cool shoebox!!! Congrats on the cover.

12. I think they get better with each issue. I don't know how they keep it up...I just hope they do!
    Kudos Luke!!

13. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Your car looks awesome on the cover and in the feature...congrats, you've got a beautiful car and deserve the coverage!:cool:

14. Rikster

Rikster

Got mine in the mail as well... very nice issue, with a great cover once again. Luke does amazing work on the magazine.
    Dave... Concratulations on the cover and great feature. Very well desirved.

get all the info you need at the Kustoms Illustrator site here:

15. There is a picture in there of my pick up and a mention of the 2 Arthur's one from Jersy now a good friend and me here in Australia..The pic was taken at the Kustom nats before I laid the Scallops...Cant wait to get my copy..

16. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Hey Rik, I was just noticing our avatars side be side...I guess I have some more work to do...ehhh????:D

17. Jarzenhotrods

Jarzenhotrods
    from .......

Congrats Torchmen49....I hope my copy is in the mail when I get home today!!!!

18. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

A very nice issue indeed, I'm in the process of reading it now. Somehow I can't get off the cover though...

19. torchmen49

torchmen49

Hey Cleatus, I can hardly remember you saying that:D I was still getting over seeing your Chev in the flesh. I could have looked at that car of yours for hours, an outstanding job! - Dave

20. torchmen49

torchmen49

Rik, thanks for the Kudos, it did turn out well. Much thanks to yourself and Luke for providing us all with such a vast photographical look at traditional Kustoms, both past and present. keep up the good work. - Dave

QUOTE=Rikster;4210481]Got mine in the mail as well... very nice issue, with a great cover once again. Luke does amazing work on the magazine.
    Dave... Concratulations on the cover and great feature. Very well desirved.

get all the info you need at the Kustoms Illustrator site here:[/QUOTE]

21. Jarzenhotrods

Jarzenhotrods
    from .......

Got mine yesterday..Another good issue Luke..Torchmen49 you have a very nice car and I can appreciate the attention to detail you gave your car!!!

22. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Got mine Tuesday and was suprised to see my friends Invicta in there.

23. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

That's a real cool car...it Ain't Pink!:cool:

24. 51 mercules

51 mercules

When he 1st got it, me and a couple of friends gave Bob the Bob,bBob so much sh_t about his car being pink,he always corrected us, by saying it was Salmon or Coral.That's where his license plate came from.

25. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

Torchman,congrats on bein on the cover.Always look forward to that little white envelope.

Hope to see Luke at Lead East this year.

26. My favorite magazine. I hope it grows to a more than 4 times a year deal. I tell anybody with a Kustom about it. Hell I even have the drag plate on my car and keep the latest issue in my car to show people what it's all about. Luke is the man!!!!

27. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Luke always does a Fine job with each publication, it takes tons of hard work and lots of time to produce the little book. It would be nice to see everyone subscribe and or run an ad to support the cause. :D Food for thought.

Great issue Luke! See ya at Lead East I hope again this year ;)

28. Like I have been saying for years now.... This is the best "PURE KUSTOM" MAG OUT there. Luke does a great job when putting this together. Hey Dave... Remember in Santa Maria, I told you you would make the cover. In my opinion this ford was the highlight of Santa Maria and there was a certain "Feature Editor" for a (certain publication that has the word house in their name),that will remain nameless who later on was asking me if I saw this car up at the show. How can you be at the show and not see this kustom??????? Some people just dont get it. My point is not to slam that publication but to show how into kustoms Luke really is.I mean come on ..... you can read about cars like this or you can shoot PBR shift knobs that hit your headliner, spiderwebs ,way to much pinstriping and the list goes on. Kustoms Illustrated is the real deal . Congatulations Dave on the cover.