Register now to get rid of these ads!

saw something I like

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by bradpac, Aug 9, 2009.

1. bradpac

bradpac
    from Taylor, TX

I own nothing but 70's cars, but I have always been interested in hot rods. There are a few rolling around my small town that have got me wanting to sell my new parts and start collecting old ones. I've seen a few links from other boards and this place looks interesting, just thought I would creep around for a while and see what I can learn.

2. Welcome from Central Valley Cal. Nothing wrong with '70s cars, hey, we are all part of this car thing, however you won't find much relating to the '70s around here, at least not directly. maybe there should be a little older car in your future. I have seen a thread on here asking about the van craze coming back, and that is for sure a '70s thing, so you never know what will pop up. Anyway welcome and have fun here...

3. bradpac

bradpac
    from Taylor, TX

Well, the past few years I have been looking for a COE or 1-1/2 or 2 ton 30's - 50's Dodge truck, it seems like they're all too far away or too expensive. I live around farm land down here in Texas, you'd think there would be a few still sitting. The plans in my head are fixing to make me search a little farther and finally bring one home.

4. btoovey76

btoovey76
    from NE

Welcome from Nebraska. This is a great site, I have learned alot in such a small amount of time. These guys know their stuff!