Register now to get rid of these ads!

The shakedown who's going-what ya bringing

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldiron73, Jul 21, 2009.

1. krooser

krooser

Your group has really stepped up to the plate for this show... Cliffy and I REALLY appreciate your coming.

We hope you guys drink beer...

2. Have to see what time we get there. Quite a few people/cars in the group tends to slow things down abit. Just added another cruiser bike to the group last night. 6 hotrods and 5 bikes + a couple daily drivers all heading your direction tomorrow.

3. Definatly be some beer drinkin!!!!!!!!

4. krooser

krooser

Here's a weather link to WBAY-TV GreenBay... forecast now sez Friday cloudy High of 75...Saturday partly sunny high 83... maybe a chance of morning showers.

http://www.wbay.com/global/weather.asp

5. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Can't Wait, Can't Wait! This feels like Summer camp for Hot Rodders!!

6. Jerry Reed

Jerry Reed

I'll be there w/ Calico the pinstriper selling t-shirts and pinsrtriped goodies. We'll be rolling in w/ 3 choppers a 59 cadillac and I'll be in my 64 Falcon sprint conv. My car is probably not cool enough for the show, but it's my daily and I need to get there.

7. Hellfish

Hellfish

I'm bringing the '59.

I have to come up on Saturday now, so if anyone wants a room at a Bed & Breakfast, there's now an opening for Friday night!

8. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

pm me the info on it joe...in case shana doesnt have rooms found yet!

9. WEB

WEB

I'll be there swapping some old car stuff,also bringing my 57 chebby my kids bringing his 50 chev. Web and The Italian will also be pinstriping at our swap spot,so check us out! Can't wait,finally somthing kool to do in Wisconsin!!!!

10. t5stang91

t5stang91

were staying th the bed and breakfast friday

11. flatjack

flatjack

Will be there Friday for sure. I'll have the 39 and two of my buddies are coming: 32 5 window with a 241 Hemi and a 56 Chev(he bribed us to let him come along). Jack

12. krooser

krooser

Breaking News..... Dateline Symco Wisconsin... This morning at 2:00AM two ambitous but tired hot rodders... Cliffy and Krooser finished assembly of the Symco Shakedown Hot Rod Engine which will be given away at this years Shakedown.

Not to be two guy's who would rest on their laurels, the punch-drunk promoters of this event made a momentous decision regarding the 2010 Shakedown Engine Giveaway.

Despite pleas from their respective spouses concerned about the hugh costs involved (rumors started by the SBC crowd, no doubt), the pair of have decided on awarding TWO engines next year.

The first will be another Bowtie smallblock... but the second will be a little more impressive... perhaps coming with a "heavier" pedigree from a different manufacturer.

Here are a few hints....

No..it won't fit in a moped.

It's larger than a rat. And it was often found in the swamp.

Think semi-round.

Film at Eleven...

13. Wohoo 30 minutes to lift off!!! For us atleast.

14. Ole Pork

Ole Pork

I gotta go now. Time to load the F-150 with swap goodies and the motorhome with beer and clean skivvies. Everybody drive safe, and we'll all be there..........

15. I'm off to Symco...for the weekend. (920)540-4576 if anyone needs me!

16. I will be heading there mid day tomorrow in whatever gem Enterprise decides to rent to me :rolleyes:

If anyone needs a ride to or from Chicagoland let me know.

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

two ambitous but tired hot rodders... Cliffy and Krooser

YOU MEAN YOU AND MIKEY CAN WALK ON LAND AND WATER???? THATS AWESOME!!!!!:)

OHH SHIT...I FEEL LIKE A FOOL.......AMBITOUS MEANS YOU CAN WRITE WITH BOTH HANDS!!! :p

our lil girl abby is really makin this close!!!!!! she keeps poppin a fever every few hrs, so its a matter of her feelin better before we head out!!! i want to leave tonight after work and drive to the adge of WI! make the trip a lil easier on my shit back and my youngins...but its all up to MR. FEVER at the moment......:eek::eek::(

18. phat rat

phat rat

There weren't very many around at 2;30 this afternoon. Saw a number on their way as I was heading back to my motel. Did see Fiddy there and spoke with Cliffy. The giveaway motor looked good.

19. Lil John

Lil John

Gotta be a big place... Looks like I'm going to be chasing Breeder up 151 on Friday I'll probably be bringing the shaggen wagen with a big
    FOR SALE sign in it... Gotta fund the altered project don't ya know... Warm beer is ok

20. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

beer is beer right?????
    lil girls feelin okay{ish} so were out of here tonight around 10ish...be headin north till we get tired and wheelin in tomm late morn.,.......

21. anyone be running near Milwaukee Saturday morning, let me know, we're rolling out in the AM...

22. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well.....now my lil girl is sick again....101.5 and feelin shitty...so off for tonight....have to look at the am!!!

23. snelson57

snelson57

Leaving Port Washington early am on Saturday. Need to be back home relatively early - by 5 pm so I am rolling solo in my daily at this point. Anybody looking for a short day is welcome to come along.

Scott

24. OldSchoolSS

OldSchoolSS
    from WI

I was hoping the weather would be nice tomorrow so I could take the day off and check the show out. It looks like that plan is shot. I *might* make it up Saturday but it would be a long shot. I have a friend from work addicted to the HAMB now and he's supposed to be heading up tomorrow afternoon.

-Scott

25. Me and my son will be there on sat. No car this year so we are bringing a pair of minibikes if I can get them runnin. I plan on being there early on sat. to help out parking. Looking forward to meeting alot of fellow HAMBERS!

26. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well shit...we were up to 102.2 earlier....not sure whats gonna happen now....waitin for a couple hrs, and if it spikes up again we will be taking her to the ER!:eek:

id rather take a nail gun to the sack then have one of my kiddos sick!!!! :(

27. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

abbys fever broke around 5ish this morn...were draggin ass, but gonna give it a shot! wish her[us] luck!!! wife thinks she will be fine, so i trust her judgement!!!!

28. Good luck and we will see you there!

29. Bergy

Bergy
    from Freedom,WI

I'll be there in nothing cool but looking foward to seeing some good old iron. Hope to take a lot of pictures though and drink some beer. If my pictures are crooked I drank too much!

30. wannadrag

wannadrag
    from WI

Wanted to go after work today,raining but made a drive by and looked pretty quiet.Hopefully the rain holds off Sat till late,no wipers on the coupe yet.Luckly i only have to drive 10 miles.