Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ROAD RASH BASH*N.E. Ohio* August 1st

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gasser57, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Gasser57

Gasser57

It's hard to believe we are on the 8th one already! We have some cool stuff lined up for this year. PM me for details. See you there!

2. Gasser57

Gasser57

Here's the flyer

Attached Files:

3. Gasser57

Gasser57

4. nsh57

nsh57

I've missed this one the past couple years. I'm really looking forward to it this year. See ya there!

5. metalmike13

metalmike13
    from Glass City

We'll be there, god willing and the creeks don't rise!

6. Flop

Flop

ill be coming up with sumthing.amazing party tons of cool shit!!!

7. Gasser57

Gasser57

Just a couple weeks out, glad to see besides all the local Ohio clubs, we have Toledo and Pittsburgh's finest coming out again! Looking forward to seeing you guys.

8. Rocko

Rocko

it's been a million years since I have even posted on the HAMB, but totally worth gettin on to say GET YER ASS OUT TO THE BASH!!!! can't wait to see ya Kev!

9. Gasser57

Gasser57

I hope you're bring the rest of the Sacred Pistons with ya! Can't wait to hear some more Muthertrucker rock-n-roll! We've got Junior spinning flaming 45's and Lucky the Painproof Man coming out to perform from neck of the woods, too. This should be the best Bash yet.

10. see ya saturday kev

11. Well there is one train coming from new york city we are leaving in the mornig friday and should be there by 3 friday afternoon cant wait to get out of here again wooo hoo
    HOT ROD ED

12. Gasser57

Gasser57

Cool! You guys drive safe. Watch out for those crazy New York drivers!

13. Gasser57

Gasser57

See you all tomorrow!

14. Flop

Flop

wooooooooo cant wait if your on the fence about coming folks your gonna miss a hell of a party

15. Kensey

Kensey
    from Pittsburgh

Fuk the rain, my car needs a bath anyways! We're on our way this morning! See you soon kevin.

16. chromedaddyo

chromedaddyo
    from Ohio

Great time!!! how bout some pics,,,,,,,,,,,,

17. sorry to say I forgot my camera home all I had was my camera phone but I did get a couple pics from that. so this is what I got awesome time you people from the midwaest are so cool. the only excitement on the way home was this truck that flip off the road by the delaware water gap must have fell asleep hope they were ok. made it home in 12 hours.
    definitly plan on camping out next year hope to bring some friends OH YEAh forgot I'm the lone exile now have to find some new crew to hang with hey gary if your reading this you can join now:D

Attached Files:

18. Gasser57

Gasser57

Glad you made it out, Ed! If we get some pics, we'll post them. It was a WILD one this year. If anyone wants to liven up their event, even more than great bands and a fabulous, 45 spinning DJ, NOTHING is more insane than Lucky, the Pain-proof Man! Thanks for coming out everybody!

19. yeah lucky difinitly livened up the party and that bonfire was cool to see ya at lead east

20. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

DUDE!!!! I love you man.......hiccup:D

21. Cycocase

Cycocase

It was definitely a good time! Looking forward to next year - there was definitely a lot of love in the air towards the end of the evening!

Great job Kevin and Hadley - thank you so much for providing us all a venue to enjoy this rock & roll rebel lifestyle and all the great people that come with it! Long live the Road Rash Bash!

-Dudley

22. luckydevil

luckydevil

Dork! Ha haaa...

23. Cycocase

Cycocase

Look who's talkin' Jim. :)

-Dud