Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. MacDozer

MacDozer
    from NH

Hello,
    Just joined and have many questions. I have a five window coupe thats been sitting in my dad's barn for years now. I want to make it my goal to get that baby rolling again. I'm 22 years old and this has always been a dream of mine. I just really need to find out how to start and where to ask questions. I really don't know much of anything about these cars. Any advice will help. Thanks.

2. Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  3. Standard32

Standard32
    from LA

got any pics?...what kinda shape is in, and what are your plans?....keep it original or hot rod?

4. you , or someone who knows old cars and can trust , should make an assessment of what is needed to be done to the car. to restore or hot rod an old car takes: time , tools , talent , money and a good secure place to do the work..determine what you have in these areas and compare that to what needs to be done. falling short in any one area can cause trouble for your project , especially a lack of $$....but having a lot of $$ can save you

5. 2eyed1940will

2eyed1940will
    from new york

Nice car MacDozer! And kudos to your dad for hanging onto it! I am sure sometime in its history he's had to fight off bandits! You're still young, so grab a stool, have a PBR or 2 and just look at it for awhile. Don't rush into it, you have a ton of life ahead of you! I have a childhood friend who when he sees me, still thanks me for not letting him "install" T-tops into his fathers bought-new '72 White and Blue Trans-Am! So, there you go, my 2 cents for what its worth.