Register now to get rid of these ads!

Found 3 cars just sitting

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rex1927, Jul 30, 2009.

1. I went with my brother to load up a charter boat he had bought and found three neat cars at same place.One is a 39 buick 2 door sedan.He also had a 41 plymouth 4 door and a 1960`s Amc marlin in the woods behind boat.Glad I went along.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  2. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Actually it's a 39 Buick.

3. Thanks for the correction.I checked my notes and the man who owns them did tell me it was a 39.I just made a mistake when I posted on here.thanks

4. BigRed390

BigRed390

Nice find! When are you going back to get them? :D

5. They are only a couple miles from my house.I would love to have them all,if I could afford it.I plan on starting on the 1927 ford pine box woodie next week,so all my money will be going on that project.
    The buick and other cars were brought down when he moved here from Gastonia N.C.
    His family had a huge number of old cars at a farm that was sold during the building boom a few years ago.He went up and saved what he could.He still has a few cars stashed up there somewhere.I am looking foward to seeing them when he brings them down.thanks