Register now to get rid of these ads!

How many college kids are here?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by texag09, Jul 28, 2009.

1. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

24, soon to be 25. University of Delaware graduate with BA in Sociology and Criminal Justice, minor in history. Currently at Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, DE getting my Juris Doctorate, going into my 3rd year. Almost Done!

2. injunjoes

injunjoes

26 just graduated college from University of Tennessee with a degree Business Administration/ Marketing, I picked a great time to graduate haha, so i guess I will just work on my car until things get straightened out

3. HotRodBen1987

HotRodBen1987
    BANNED

I'm 21 and go to Tennessee Tech University and am about to be a senior. Got a 31 Ford sedan, 67 Chevrolet truck, and and workin on a 32 Chevrolet coupe now

4. I'm 26 and getting ready to start my 2nd year of my doctorate program... only a year and a half to go and never have to worry about going back to school ever again....woohoo!

5. oldsboy

oldsboy

23 in my last year of college at UNL (Nebraska-Lincoln) finishing up my Masters in Architecture. Been working on a 27 t-sedan for about 2 years on and off with school. Just acquired a complete "field find" / barn find 47 1/2ton ford. In a year I'll be a real person and be able to have real time for the hobby. Good to see there are more of us younger generation out there.

6. PatrickG

PatrickG

i'm living in the dorms. just not over summer

7. TH53

TH53
    from Iowa

Im 24 in my last year of school at the university of iowa.

8. frankthetank62

frankthetank62

Im 19 and I go to Kettering University and im studing Mechanical Engineering and I co-op with Bosch in Plymouth MI.

9. highlife31

highlife31
    from salida ca

Im 26 years old and almost done with JC, Major is political science hopefuly will wind up at sac state

10. VonMoldy

VonMoldy
    from UTARRGH!

27 Sophomore Art major at Utah Valley University hope to transfer to BYU to do the Industrial Design thing there. I don't know if I want to leave UVU they have a great street rod program and a great instructor. I got a 64 Cutlass I am slowly patching up the rust.

11. MikeRose

MikeRose
    from Yuma, AZ

I work for a college, and should get back in school to finish my degree. I'm 30.

12. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

I was in college when I found the HAMB 1998-1999

13. cherrytart20

cherrytart20
    from Carson, CA

I'm 26 and only have 1 class left. Attending California State University Long Beach with a BA in studio art (emphasis in graphic design) and a minor in marketing.

I feel really bad for all those still in school right now. It's getting tougher by the day. Fees going up, enrollment and class sizes going down.

And lets not forget about all of us who just graduated and can't get a job to save our lives! Thats why I sell the shift knobs I make here on the HAMB. Just posted some today, check 'em out and help me pay down my student loans :)

14. ltex old iron

ltex old iron
    BANNED

im not a college student but should be..im 20 years old

15. Mopar34

Mopar34

I graduated from college 38 years ago, but still feel like I'm 19, does that count??:eek: :D:D

16. 30TudorSedan

30TudorSedan

I'm 19, and going SDSU in brookings for Mechanical Engineering with a business minor. Havin fun with my model A and have many more projects that i want to start.

17. EV34

EV34

19 and will be a freshmen this year undecided on the major so we will see how things go

18. after 7 years i am finally back in college, decided on a computer programming degree. i figured there are 2 things that we are going to need in the future, medical and computers. i dont like helping people or dealing with their punk asses in person, so i picked computers. plus my girlfriend is a electrical engineer, so i figure she can help me out since she is super smart.:D

19. theoneyouhate

theoneyouhate
    from Atlanta

wow I'm kinda suprised to see so many engineering majors on here. Mechanical Engineering Southern Polytechnic State University. looking for an internship or co-op

20. 53Custom

53Custom
    from Hollywood

Joe, you've chosen a miserable career for yourself. Trust me, I know! But you're about to start your 3rd year so it's too late to talk you out of it. Try to get as much work done as you can on your car this summer, because next summer you'll be studying for the bar and hating life big time! :D

JD, UCLA School of Law

21. jasone

jasone

Glad to see that I'm not the only older student. A bit of advice and cold hard fact....get an education no matter what and remember that a person with a degree makes 60% more coin over their lifetime than someone without one. Jobs are scarce for even graduates, but you'll be glad when your name is on a hiring list above the dude with years of experience but no diploma.

22. shoebox1950

shoebox1950
    from California

Full time student here, 26, attend Palomar College now as a History Major, then on to Cal State Fullerton next fall, going to be a high school teacher and continue to build kustoms in the summer :) I'm a few years out from finishing my degree.

23. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Finishing up this week but not really a kid. Even though I want to think I am.

24. H3O

H3O

one more here. 2 1962 fords. here in the middle of no where kansas!!!
    mechanical design student.

25. thesupersized

thesupersized

20 years old, going on my 3rd year at Rutgers University as a management major...Have the only old car on campus that i've seen..

26. gr8ness13

gr8ness13
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

28 as of last week trying to get my stuff together for my kids...last time I graduated was ten years ago from adult Ed ... it will be good to finish something again

27. windsor mike

windsor mike

22, Temple University for Structural Engineering. 60 chrysler and 48 ford.

28. S.F.

S.F.

count me in

29. HI-TORK

HI-TORK

Im in college too! I goto Portland State and am getting my degree in elementary education. Soon I will be an elementary school teacher with tattoo's and a hot rod! :rolleyes:

30. I'm 27 in college for a second degree..I have a Bachelor's in Fine Art and now I'm pursuing a Graphic Design degree! Hopefully round 2 will be better in terms of finding a "big boy" job! I have a 2 door '54 Bel Air project that's being denied due to school taking over all my spare time!