Register now to get rid of these ads!

Grundy Application...what are the magic answers...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Deyomatic, Jul 19, 2009.

1. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

theres no ratrodders here.........

2. beckyatgrundy

beckyatgrundy

Hi there! :)

If you think your car is a 90, it's a 90!... And as far as mileage, our policies all include unlimited mileage. You're safe!

:D

3. beckyatgrundy

beckyatgrundy

This is inaccurate-- Just want to clear thing up-- We offer unlimited mileage!!! Our rates are not based on how often you use your vehicle. However, we do ask that the vehicles are not used as daily transportation. :)

4. beckyatgrundy

beckyatgrundy

We WILL consider cars that are ocassionally used on the drag strip; however, your vehicle won't be covered while you're on the track. :)

5. atomickustom

atomickustom

Becky,

I used to drive my car a few times a week so I went with a different company when I first insured my '53 Chevy.
    Now I am down to driving it to shows and I drive it to work maybe every week or two (at most) and only when the weather is nice. Would that fall under Grundy's guidelines? My wife and I own three other, newer vehicles.

6. beckyatgrundy

beckyatgrundy

You may qualify! An underwriter would need to review your application-- give us a call! 800-338-4005 or you can get a quote by going to www.grundy.com, as well.

Thanks! :)