Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hola from Tulsa!!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by El Sancho, Jul 27, 2009.

1. El Sancho

El Sancho

Hi, I just joined the HAMB. Looking forward to getting some much needed advice. I just recently became interested in the whole Hot Rod scene, I have only worked and modified newer VW since I could drive. I'm just a young grass hopper looking for some direction:D:D

2. mid-mo lacquer

mid-mo lacquer
    from Missouri

Welcome grasshopper from mid Mo. Your in the right place to learn. But be carefull, this place is very addictive. You can easily lose a day on here.

3. El Sancho

El Sancho

Hahaha I already spent 6 hours lurking in the classifieds. Thanx for the welcome:)

4. kwoodyh

kwoodyh

What up from Baghdad via Arkansas!

5. Cabron

Cabron
    from California

Welcome from da West Coast grasshopper! It's a life long affliction and we're all sick with it Ha!

6. Welcome from Guthrie.

7. El Sancho

El Sancho

Thanx for the welcome guys. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in the future

8. 1957Custom

1957Custom
    from Tulsa Ok

A heartland welcome from Tulsa! I just bought a 1957 Ford Custom & I am looking forward to getting it out from time to time. Maybe our paths will cross.

9. Welcome to the site, hope to see you at the HAMB drags in a few weeks...........