Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lets see your halloween decorations

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by El Gordo, Oct 31, 2008.

1. El Gordo

El Gordo

Here is my contribution to the neighbourhood
    [​IMG]
    "Manfred" is an old Mannequin I found years ago and made him into Dracula....NO he is on the Left - I'm on the right

[​IMG]
    Freddy

[​IMG]
    A coffin I built

[​IMG]
    When you open it a buzzer sounds and it lights up.

I Love scaring the bigger kids - some teenagers won't come up to my house!:cool:

The tiny kids get double treats from this old softy:rolleyes:

2. Vorhese

Vorhese

This has been the best Halloween in recent memory. After work Friday I rushed home to set up my truck and do all the lighting, get the scary music ready, set up the strobes, and all the finishing touches. This was the third time I'd put my vampire make up on and I think I got it down pat. My gf was my vampiress queen. Dusk set in. And we sat around waiting. A few sprinkles here and there dotted our heads. But still no kids. I was getting bummed out, and Lori tried to keep my spirits up saying it was still fun. She bet we'd get 4 kids, I bet 5.

And then it happened.

Darkness set in and they began coming in droves. 10 at a time. All night long we heard the same things out of people's mouths. "SWEET!" "This is THE best house!" "You guys did a great job!" "It's like a fun house!" That really made us feel good for all the hard work we put into this season. It was my very first time getting to do the treating as I grew up in a house in the country where no kids go. We ran out of candy and closed up shop. What a great time. I love living in the burbs.

I put a red light in the cab which let up the skeleton. People loved this and asked us to pse in front of it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. fergenboysinc

fergenboysinc

4. Jakedreamer

Jakedreamer

Haha, I work as a special effects artist for a Haunted House. Wanna see some pictures?? OKay!! Try to see if I can get this video to work, if not I wil post some pictures. Here is a sweet link. http://www.wzzm13.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=immersiveplayer&maven_referralObject=909741575

[​IMG]
    Thats me!!

[​IMG]
    Cy

[​IMG]
    Trish (Tragedy Jade) doin make-up. She is a Devil Doll, pinup style dancing. You should check it out.

[​IMG]
    TJ aka Havoc.

[​IMG]
    Just a typical night.

[​IMG]
    Wulfie...

[​IMG]
    Greaser!!

[​IMG]
    My Girlfreind "Sarah" or "15"

[​IMG]
    Me again, only with fangs this time.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009

5. Wow Halloween in July wtf? Really did this need a bump? Kinda a few months early.-Weeks