Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wrecking Yards

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jokerjason, Jul 22, 2009.

1. jokerjason

jokerjason

Hi All, I know alot of wrecking yards are out of old Iron in California but if you guys ever want to see some cool stuff, check out Last Mile Auto in Upper lake Ca. and also drop by Kelseyville auto Salvage, alot of good old iron still laying in the back, I'll get some pictures this weekend. See ya, JOKER JASON.

2. poofus1929

poofus1929
    from So Cal

Where is this place? I would like to see some pics man.

3. highlife31

highlife31
    from salida ca

Also there is a killer chrysler wrecking yard in patterson, ca shits not cheap there and the old man knows what he has.

4. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Anybody know of a good one in Tucson? This would be the Holy Grail, but I miss the pick-a-parts of Socal. Theyres one in Phoenix, but, thats in Phoenix 100 miles away.

5. jokerjason

jokerjason

Upper Lake and Kelseyville are about 1/2 an hour apart in Nor Cal, About 2.5 hrs north of San Francisco, I'll get some pics this weekend, and send you some, Mike that owns Kelseyville is one of my good buddies and he has a mdel A with 3 dueces, and he is one fun fucker to drink with!!!! Later, JOKER JASON.

6. half empty

half empty

Anybody out there know of any good wrecking/salvage/junk yards in the SoCal area? Pick Your Part and Memory Lane are good but someone know of anything else worth checking out? Thanks in advance

7. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Have you checked out Desert Valley Auto Parts in Casa Grande and Phoenix? Unbelievable amount of old cars and parts, dating back to the thirties. They have a website, too.