Register now to get rid of these ads!

What's happening in Destin, FL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Aviator, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Aviator

Aviator

Destin, FL this week. What to do? Car events, cruise-ins, shops, junk yards, etc.?

2. George

George

Nothing that I'm aware of. On the north side of Pensacola there a cruise in @ Burger King on 9 Mile Rd every Sat. evening. Non car related..small USAF Armament Museun near Eglin AFB's West Gate, & NAS Pensacola has the Navy's Museum of Naval Aviation. There a drag strip @ Holt, west of Crestiew just off I-10.

3. 28hiboy

28hiboy
    from Milton, Fl

Must be a tourist. Junk yards at the beach? There are a couple in Fort Walton, nothing to write home about. There is an old man on Hollywood Blvd. at a moving and storage company that has a bunch of A's. Hope he is still kicking as I have not spoken with him in several years. There are several shops in Pensacola. If you make it to the Navy Station museum you will be near to them. Let me know and I will give directions. Good luck and don't get sunburned.

4. Best deep sea fishing in the Gulf.Go out on a boat and unlax.

5. btmatt

btmatt

Agree with 56don. Best day ever on the water was out of Destin.

6. repoguy

repoguy

Dude, you're gonna be sitting on some of the nicest beaches in the country, with tons of hot chicks in bikinis, and excellent deep-water fishing right offshore.

Screw the junkyard, man...sit back and enjoy some paradise!

7. slepe67

slepe67

+1 :)

That, and the fact the the junkyards kinda suck this time of year-mostly newish type cars, and its HOT! I don't care much to spend time under a car in this heat. Too many creepy crawlies and things that bite and make you sick! (scorpions, black widows, wasps, need I go on???) sorry to be a negative Ned hahah go to the beach!

8. To Tall

To Tall

I have to agree you guys do have the most beautiful beaches in the country .
    There are a couple of car related thing over hear but are beaches suck