Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wilson Welding '39 Lincoln Brakes...what brake hose works?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Berdoo John, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Hey guys anyone know what brake hose works on the '39 Lincoln setup he sells? Will a '40 Ford brake hose work with this wheel cylinder? The wheel cylinders are Coni-Seal WC13206. (replaces Bendix 33206, Midas 1077, EIS 35326, Wagner 35325, and Auto Spec 88005). I think I need about a 15"er. I called him 2 days ago and left a mesage and haven't heard back, figured i'd try here before I start daily calls on my cell.
    TIA.

Attached Files:

2. Hey ToothyJohn, havent heard you in a while. The ford hose should work. Just take an old one over to the auto parts store to show em what the ends look like, and they'll have em in .5" increments for whatever length youll need.
    My new projects over at Larrys right now getting tweeked(with REAL '39 lincoln brakes[​IMG]). It was nice to see you guys in June, you guys were right there at the moment I had to wave bye to the 3W. I dont remember, was I crying?

3. Elmo Rodge

Elmo Rodge

[ QUOTE ]
    ...you guys were right there at the moment I had to wave bye to the 3W. I dont remember, was I crying?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I thought you held up quite well. Wayno

4. Louie

Louie
    from NJ

Wagner #F49927