Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 19th Torchmen BBQ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Harvey Mushman, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Another big thanks to Dave Y, Big John, Dave T, and the rest of the Torchmen gang for hosting an outstanding event. The BBQ Just gets better every year. Killer tunes all day and night, the food was amazing and as always tons of the best Hot Rods and Kustoms. I can’t wait to see what these guys pull off for the 20<SUP>th</SUP>.It was tough to get good pics this year because there were so many cars. Here are a few. Anyone who has better pics feel free to add.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  2. Custom54

Custom54

I would also like to thank all the Torchmen for great BBQ, they just seem to get better every year. Great cars, weather, tunes, food and people. I will try to post a few pics later.

3. Big Block Bob

Big Block Bob
    from BC, Canada

4. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

WTH is that thing with dual superchargers?

5. rodncustom

rodncustom

Looks like a good time guys.

6. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

Thanks to the Torchmen for another great event !......Outstanding cars, food, location, music, and people.....I can't wait for the 20th annual next year.......
    Anybody got more pictures ?.....There were a lot of fabulous traditional cars there, and I was so busy havin' fun I forgot to pull out the camera.......

7. Thanks to all our good friends for coming out to our little party and bringing the cool tin.
    We had the luck of the Irish in the weather department and our good buddy Jaybird Robins did an outstanding job with the food...as usual!
    We had a couple of professional photographers there this year to take lots of pics, and we will post 'em when we get them.
    Hope everybody enjoyed the day.......I know we did.....I'm still recovering!!

8. Some super nice rides up in BC these days.

I take it this is an invite only deal? Is it for the Torchmen only, or are other clubs allowed to attend? I'd like to get up there and see some of these cars in person...perhaps next year?

9. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

love the yellow coupe!

10. torchmen49

torchmen49

Love to have you guys up here next year for sure! PM'd ya on this Keith. - Dave

11. rodncustom

rodncustom

Dave, I want in! :)

Mark

12. torchmen49

torchmen49

Well.....ok, but you gotta bring John B with ya;)

13. rodncustom

rodncustom

Johnny B? No problem!

14. Dave hey had a great time at the bbq nice job! good tunes! Hopefully Ill have the custom done for next year.

15. Hey John, glad you made it and had a good time...next year you can bring that new ride and blow our minds! Tickets will be an early sell out i suspect, so plan now!!

16. Big Tony

Big Tony

Gold 54 Chevy is perfect...great pics, thanks for posting for us on the other side of the world

17. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

So I take it you weren't to sour about the rest of your buds leaving you behind last summer in Tacoma, Johny2slick? :p

Looks like it was a good time. It's been doing nothing but pissing rain here fore the past 2 weeks!

18. bstie

bstie

That mercury pu is awesome perfect chop, I'm digging the front bumper too! Great pictures thanks for posting.

19. Not much to add. A huge thank-you to all involved. Simply incredible. Here's a few more shots...........

Attached Files:

20. And more........

Attached Files:

21. And more.........

Attached Files:

22. HotRodGirl40

HotRodGirl40

On behalf of the FenderSkirts I would also like to thank all the Torchmen for a fantastic time once again... You guys always do a killer job!! A lot of work goes into putting on such a great event...Cars, People, Food, Tunes were all wicked!!! Cheers!! :)

23. Hey HotRodGirl. Is it true, did I miss some Skinny Dipping by the FenderSkirts?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  24. HotRodGirl40

HotRodGirl40

Nope, we all had clothes on!!!! Sorry! :p

25. THAT IS THE CAR BUILT BY TOP TEN HOTRODS AND CUSTOMS IN LANGLEY.
    SEE MORE OF THIS RIDE ON www.myridesisme.com 1930 FORD NITRO COUPE NAME "LITTLEBOY "GREAT ARTICLE DONE AT SO-CAL SPEED OPEN HOUSE 2009. THE CAR WAS THERE BY INVITATION FROM JIMMY SHINE. THE TOP TEN BOYS ALSO RECEIVED A SPECIAL INVITATION TO "BLACKY GEJIAN'S SHOW IN FRESNO CALIFORNIA. LOOK FOR TOP TEN TO BE THERE !!!!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  26. torchmen49

torchmen49

......BUT DID YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME AT OUR BBQ FRANK :confused: