Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bo Huff Utah Show Photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by thanks2frank, Jul 13, 2009.

1. thanks2frank

thanks2frank
    from utah

Just got back from this years Bo Huff show down near Moab Utah. Great Show, you had a few burnouts, a few cops to stop the burnouts, Pinups (Jade from Innocent Era Pinups won for the second year in a row check our photos and we think you will know why, she is just a doll), a pompodour contest, killer rockabilly all day and into the night, tons of great steel and of course Bo Huffs museum. I could not believe all the cool shit in that place. When you look at the pics just look at some of the stuff in the background of the photos in his museum, very cool! We have about 1000 photos posted in the show photos section of www.thanks2frank.com so crack a beer and enjoy! Let us know what you think!!

S & C
    www.thanks2frank.com

2. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Great coverage as usual you two.Will you be at the Southern California Bo Huff event??

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  3. pecker head

pecker head

Have any ideal what the late 20's fordor is ? The gray with black fenders .

4. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

awsome pics, I just spent 45 minutes going through a bunch of your pics and didn't even get through half!

5. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

wow! thanks for the picts!

6. thanks2frank

thanks2frank
    from utah

Bo asked if we would make the Cali show as well. Honestly I cant say yet, depends on how the cabbage patch grows. We are planning on rockabilly roundup in vegas in october and then the John Force show in cali at Christmas (its all '59's this year and we happen to have rusted out '59 pile of steel, wonder if he will let us enter it or if the other car will be afraid our rust is catching like the swine flu) Anyway I guess the short answer is, if we can afford it we will catch Bo's Cali show. We hear its like 1000 cars and a hell of a party.

Speaking of shows that are a good party we will be in Wells, Nevada the weekend of July 24 for a show. Its a pretty good time, Street Dance, Burn Out Contest, Slow Drags, 1/8 mile Grudge Races at an active airfield. Camp in the park the party is on.

See you at the shows,

S & C
    www.thanks2frank.com

7. gahi

gahi
    from Moab, UT

WHHHAAAATTTT????
    Where was this show? I cant believe I missed it!!!

8. thanks2frank

thanks2frank
    from utah

You are in Moab you should know better! LOL. The show was across the street from Bo's museum in Sunnyside. You were just a hop skip and jump away. Close as you are you should be letting ME know when the show is! Hopefully we'll see you there next year.
    S & C
    www.thanks2frank.com

9. gahi

gahi
    from Moab, UT

Oh, in Sunnyside. Whew.... I thought I was totally out of it. I went up there last year just for a couple hours. Seemed like an awesome event. Still, I bummed I missed it. I guess I figured it was later in the year. Definatly be there next year.

10. Looks like a 27 Chrysler to me.

Attached Files:

11. thanks2frank

thanks2frank
    from utah

Sorry I forgot to answer the question about the late 20's fordor short answer I dont know will try and post a photo here so maybe someone can answer that for you [​IMG]

12. thanks2frank

thanks2frank
    from utah

ya that never works for me, maybe someone that knows what the hell they are doing can post the photo for ya.

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Bo's a GREAT guy. I've stopped at his place many times traveling thru that part of the country. ALWAYS stops what he is doing to show us his stuff. His hospitality just can't be beat.

Thanks for the photos.

14. thanks2frank

thanks2frank
    from utah

Bo is always very hospitable when we run into him and he is more photogenic than most of the cars I shoot. I believe he said he will be somewhere in Wisconsin later this week so closer to you than to us!

15. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Bo's show is a riot!
    I was really bummed I couldn't make it this year. Just bought a new house and my spare time and money goes to it.
    Next year I'll be at the show, camping in my tent, enjoying cars, bands, babes and beer!

16. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Yeah,the So. Cal Bo Huff show has grown quick in the last two shows.First show was about 250 to 300 cars,the second bumped up to about 700+ easy,and this year is going to be jam packed and the first year all of my club members except one have a car entered.

17. oldiron73

oldiron73
    from WISCONSIN

Thanks for the cool pics, Bo seems like one cool dude.

18. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

It's a Whippet "however you spell it". The guy is really cool but I forgot his name.

19. thanks2frank

thanks2frank
    from utah

ya that whippet got an award there, dude was really cool but damned if I can remember his name either

20. Philbilly

Philbilly

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

21. DeadSleds

DeadSleds

Tony fenety is the guy with the. Whip it

22. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Bo Huff is such a kool guy. Saw him at the Salina KKOA show. Walked up to him and introduced myself and told him that I admire his work. He was receptive to me and we visited for awhile. It was quite an honor for me. Thanks Bo!