Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another lurker turned member

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OneTireFire, Oct 7, 2004.

1. OneTireFire

OneTireFire

My name is Adam, been lurking for about 4 years. I would have been member 400 or so if I would have registered when I first found the site. Never felt that I would have much to contribute so I have just been taking in all of the great information here, learning all I could.

I'm 21 years old, attending Kettering University in Flint, MI. I call PA home but live in MI year round now, I guess that makes me another "gay michigan bitch".

I have an interest in nearly all types of cars. I've built a few 70's Corvettes. But, my latest project is a '56 Chevy pickup. It will be done right but on a budget in true late 50's early 60's hot rod shop truck fashion. It's partially done right now, chassis and suspension is complete along with about 1/3 of the body work. It's back home in PA so it's on the back burner for now.
    Last spring I bought Donzie's Yamaha bobber project and will finally be getting started on it this fall/winter hoping to have it ready to go for next spring.

Hopefully I can contribute something worthwhile to the site.

Let the heckling begin....

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Welcome to the HAMB, glad to have ya aboard. Four years huh? Thats a long time to be missing out on the in-person GMB fun. Hopefully you will join us on one of our breakfast or garage crawl get-togethers.

Just curious, do you know a girl named Krista who goes to Kettering, she's from Chicago and has a first generation Camaro?

3. flynj1

flynj1
    from C.B. IOWA

Welcome aboard ...56 chevy pu A,, Thats a big jump in the right direction from a 70s vet I think

4. Welcome....

5. COOL name!-Welcome and thanks for the totally uncalled for INTRO. [​IMG]

6. 38pickup

38pickup

welcome to da HAMB [​IMG]

7. swazzie

swazzie

Yah! Take that! bitchin name . welcome aboard . GMB C.C. swaZZie

8. OneTireFire

OneTireFire

Thanks for the warm welcome.

HRLC, I don't think I know Krista, she must be an A section student (at school when I am on work term). There are only a hand full of girls that go to school here so if there was one driving around in a first gen Camaro, I'm sure I would know her.