Register now to get rid of these ads!

mini T or A

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by silversink, Jul 12, 2009.

1. silversink

silversink

has anyone seen a mini T or a made out of a ridding lawn mower? I would love to make the grand kids a little T or A out of one so when we go to cruises they would catch a little pride in ownership of something put together by grampy and kids. what do you think, is it a good project to tackle or a wast of time and effort?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. trad27

trad27

sounds like a cool idea and a good way to get the young ones into hot rodding early

3. rat pink

rat pink
    BANNED

my dad made this hot rod for me!i was stoked kid! it was a clown car but he did a lot dropped headlights,duel exhaust chopped windsheild with some art himsl flame job! thanks dad!

Attached Files:

4. chaddilac

chaddilac

Check the Rust Revival '08 pics from Breeder, I think he took some of the one there!

5. Yeah there was at least one thread on here a while back. You should be able to find it in a search. The little T bucket's are really cute. There's another guy on here building one from a couple of old wheel barrows. Go for it and keep us informed.

6. tbraginton

tbraginton
    from Nevada

How about a gocart rather than a mower. The kid in me would prefer the idea of a gocart to a mower but hey thats just me.

7. RAY With

RAY With

Go cart is no doubt the desire of most kids and probably the fastest and easiest way to go. The kid will love it and if you choose the T he will love that also. LOL

8. gofast62

gofast62

i built a 1/3 scale T bucket for my grand baby, she has entered in a few shows and won first place. can't do pixs at the present.

9. 65Chevy

65Chevy

10. Rod 'n Race Fiberglass builds a cool Fiat Topolino for a go cart sized chassis. Guess it would also fit on a tractor.

Attached Files:

11. 33ghost

33ghost
    from Tennessee

I seen one on the E place once that was a factory job but would think it would be a great isea to build

12. LarzBahrs

LarzBahrs
    from Sacramento

Rich can you send me those pics? For some reason my comp wont enlarge em.

13. AD

AD

now THATS an idea,, a tiny 32 hi-boy'?.. hmmmmmm' (the hamster just sped up some)

14. silversink

silversink

I did a search for the previous posts and couldn't find anything on building these little projects. If anyone knows where to find them let me know. I went with my grandson today and bought a MTD mower that a guy was making into a racing mower, gos like hell and was 200.00. Just need to fab some metal, I like the wheelbarrow suggestion. I was also thinking maybe a speedster would work also. What do you think?

15. KreaturesCCaustin

KreaturesCCaustin
    from Austin, TX

I just googled it and came up with a few...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really dig this one....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. silversink

silversink

Tearing the body off the mower tonight. Man the kids are stoked,they want it done yesterday. Maybe I should of kept this whole thing a secret. We drove arround the schools parking lot today---man who woud've thought 21 horses would be that fast. May have to put a govener or throdle stop for the kids.