Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Garage door art check out the fifth pic

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Toymont, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

My dad sent me this as an e mail Thought it was pretty cool, then to my surprise I see something that has been on here quite a bit. check out the fifth pic to see.

What a great idea to freak out the neighbors. A police car would be a great deterrent for burglars.

A German firm called Style Your Garage creates posters for garage doors that make it look as if your garage is where the action is.Made for the up-and-over garage doors common in Europe, they mount with velcro and can be adapted to fit sectional garage doors. If you've got a two-car garage, no worries they can make posters that will span both doors. Prices range from €199 to €399 for the double-door and the company can also turn a photo of yours into a garage poster, but you'll want to be careful with this, not everything can be blown up to 6.5 feet without looking weird!!.

What you see in the picture is what the whole poster looks like :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  2. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

i like the 6th pic better !:D i used to work at a sign shop and saw this type of aplication a couple years ago with digital printing ! always thought it would be cool to have an old garage scene printed on the door so when people drove by it looked like the door was open and there was some guys workin on an old hot rod !

3. huero

huero

Second Vote for 6th Pic.

4. JEPPA

JEPPA

Well! I can only think of one that may not fly in any neighborhood and as specially here. That fifth one is too controversial!!!:D

5. texdesoto

texdesoto

Third's on #6

6. The gold bars is tits!-MIKE:D

7. keeffer

keeffer

i vote for #6 too

8. RAY With

RAY With

Well its a hard decision but for some unknown reason I have to go with the number 6 also.

9. Back in the '70's, when everyone with any talent was airbrushing murals on vans, I toyed with the idea of having a nice mural done on my garage door. I ran out of nerve. I don't know how well it would work in the typical neighborhood. Would be great somewhere where you have some privacy. Now, I just plaster the inside of the door with race stickers.
    Whoever buys our house is either going to love the garage, or hate it. Black and white checkered floor, three walls of metal kitchen cabinets and counter tops, six twin 48" flouresent fixtures.

10. Big Somoan

Big Somoan

Yea I'll take #6

11. marvbarrish

marvbarrish
    from SoCal

I like all of them!

12. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

There used to be an old greybeard here in spokane that had a shadetree harley shop on Garland. he had a wicked David Mann style painting on his garage door.
    I don't know if I liked it better closed so I could see the painting or opened so I could see the bikes inside.

13. Shifty Shifterton

Shifty Shifterton

A local furniture place used to do that on the back door of their delivery trucks. The photo looked like 2 guys were about to heave a lazy-boy onto the road :)