Register now to get rid of these ads!

Drilling holes in the fire wall of my 39 chevy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldschoolantiqueauto, Jun 17, 2009.

1. DONE I am re-doing the firewall on my 1939 Chevy two door Sedan. It had home drilled holes for aftermarket heaters, so I filled them all in & now I need holes in the correct spot for the original 1939 Deluxe heater. Does any one have the measurements? DONE

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  2. Black Primer

Black Primer

After 70 years there are bound to be a few extra holes here and there. Unless your doing a restoration, I'd fill them all and re-drill your own where ever you like.

3. melsfine39

melsfine39

check out where the heater hoses are on my 39 sedan.They in the stock location and hooked to the factory heater. Mel

Attached Files:

4. hello I still got my original heater in my 39 coup,if u look at firewall on pass side from inside,well on mine it has black painted cardboard or what ever it is with 2 holes in it about quarter size i think,see if yers has it i got that 3 spoke wheel u need.......tom