Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attn Michigan Hamers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOT ROD DAVE, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Barz51

Barz51

The Chesaning show sounds fun, especially if that chick is going to be there in her undies!

Here is a car show I'm in charge of http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367485

Already several HAMB'ers coming, you all are invited as well. If you think you might be able to come or have more questions drop me a PM.

2. Classic_Crime_Inc

Classic_Crime_Inc

yeah I'll be attending your show as well, looking forward to it..cant believe I never knew about it before...haha I dont know if that girl will be there but last year we did have bikini models there from Ohio taking pictures with the rides and then a bikini contest so that was pretty fun

3. Classic_Crime_Inc

Classic_Crime_Inc

heres a printable flyer for those who want to pre-register or just print it and hang it on the fridge so you dont forget!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Straight Axle Steve

Straight Axle Steve

I'm in Belleville. 'Bout 20 miles West of the D'. Anyone interested in having a S.E. Michigan Hamb'ers get together? LMK

5. resinjeff

resinjeff
    from detroit

that would be cool

6. I am always up for something. I am in Livonia. I usually hook up with some of the Road Devils for the local mid weel cruise here in Livonia.

7. Classic_Crime_Inc

Classic_Crime_Inc

we could get a Michigan hambers get together at the show I'm hosting

8. DOugG

DOugG
    from mich

Some where between Montrose and Chesaning. Have stuff but nuttin on da road at this time.

9. Classic_Crime_Inc

Classic_Crime_Inc

what do you have? and hope to see you out to the Chesaning show on August 1st!

10. DOugG

DOugG
    from mich

Who me? Stuff like 51 chevy business coupe,41 Furd peecup, 38 Dodg'em peecup cab in pieces,a couple of 63 Cheby loong roofs, 63 imp,a couple of 40 packards and a 40 pack hearse,33 willys coupe. There's more.
    I'm suposed to be up to Wolverine Mi that weekend but it might get canceled and if so I'll be 2 foot'n round da show.
    Doug

11. rotten johnny

rotten johnny
    from Mi

Im in Canton I got a old funnycar body on a pole in front of my bussness,Canton topsoil.
    Have the chevy II,a blown altered and a drag radial mustang. You will find me at miland dragway more than at work. As one singer sang in the 70s...Thats the way I like it,uhh haa.....................
    I am also addicted to nitro fumes, thats why I got red eyes and cant hear too good.
    [​IMG]

12. ChassisResearchKid

ChassisResearchKid
    from Michigan

DON'T Blame your red eye's on the NITRO, Nitro never did anything to you:D

13. ChassisResearchKid

ChassisResearchKid
    from Michigan

I'm in Ypsilanti. A get together would be cool.

14. ftroop

ftroop
    from Detroit

Lets just meet at your house!!!

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

A few of us will be in Depot Town tomorrow (Thursday night) hanging out. That's not to far for you to travel is it Todd??:D

That's in Ypsi for those that might not be fimiliar with the area.;)

16. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

I'd really like to get everyone out to this place.
    http://www.randysbar-b-que.com/index.html .

The food is great and the overall decor/ambiance should be right up every hambers alley. Tons of antiques all over and they smoke out of an old stake truck...

Though it may be a lil far for most, it's awesome drive down US12, the abandoned stage coach stop is across the street along with the also abandoned prehistoric forest. Would be a great photo op.

17. resinjeff

resinjeff
    from detroit

where ya cruisin in livonia?

18. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Tuesdays, Schoolcraft and Inkster

Wednesdays, 5 Mile and Newburge & Joy between Middlebelt and Inkster

Thursdays, Depot Town, Ypsi

19. ChassisResearchKid

ChassisResearchKid
    from Michigan

I'll be there after 7pm to work on the Hollish Bros deal with Mike. See you there.

20. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 28 th and 29th is the Metro cruise in Grand Rapids, MI.http://www.28thstreetmetrocruise.com...te=1&d=5&dt=15 For those of you that may not know about it the cruise is kind of like the Dream cruise on Woodward except you can actually cruise not just inch along on Woodward. It takes place on a 15 mile stretch of 28th St. and had 15,000 cars last year. Myself and another HAMBer from Indy want to do a HAMB style get together during the show so people can see what real hot rods and kustoms look like. We are looking at getting a place for just us to park and maybe having food catered . It's all in the planing stages . If enough people show intrest it could be really cool. I am also planing on having a party at my place on the night of the 29th. I live just off of 28th st. on one end of the cruise area. There are lots of hotels withen 5-10 min. or less from my place because I live close to the airport. I also have a large side yard that people could camp on. What do you think ?

21. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

What's at scraft and inkster? Snookers?

22. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Sorry, nope, the southeast corner, next to the Comerica bank, a VFW Hall with an outdoor patio. They grill and serve beer. Large lot with decent trees.

I drive a purple '47 Olds convert. If you see me come up and introduce yourself.

23. i'm in Monroe...in town...me, i'm a transplant...from cincy....came here in 98 to blow up the Hudson building in Detriot....working at the TA, Travel Centers Of America at exit 15 off I-75...out back in the big truck geee-rage........stop in if you're ever needing.....
    i need to get out and meet some more Hamber's...Randy, Danimal, and Engenjo are the only ones i've met so far...one of these days.......:eek::eek:

24. Straight Axle Steve

Straight Axle Steve

Your house and land is way more bigger din mines to have a meetin!
    But really lets do it somewhere soon. I think there is enough of us we can make an impact at any show. Maybe the FMRC deal at the Wayne Co. Fair its a free show. Just have to pay to park or get in or something like that.
    GREAT swap meet too!

25. THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
    from FRENCHTOWN

I like your Fiat. I'm in Frenchtown too and have several altereds powered by inline sixes. Plus some other hot rod junk.

26. ratpak

ratpak
    from Onsted, Mi

I live right by there, great place to eat... And yes the area is full of history. Let me know if anyone ever meets up there.

27. 2Hep

2Hep

11Min North of DEEtroit, in the 'Dales, Ferndale that is. Somehow about everyone cycles through my garage at one point or another... NIce to meet cha!

Brian

28. quicklilpony

quicklilpony

Allen Park MI.
    58 "Fish Bowl" f100
    70 Mustang

29. Jakedreamer

Jakedreamer

I live in Grand Rapids on the medical mile and might possibly be looking for someone near by to help me redo a tranny if possible since I don't know did about them. <~~ Newbie, but wants to learn...

30. 416Ford

416Ford

Your beat me to it Mongo, I was thinking the same thing. Post this up in the GMB also. If you don't have enough room I have 11 acres also for camping. Shoot me a PM this weekend and let me know what you have going so far.