Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Stray Kat Kustoms / Ft. Scott,KS / June 27 & 28

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by straykatkustoms, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Old F.A.R.T.

Old F.A.R.T.

Hey Mick...GREAT show...had a blast...the award was VERY KOOOOL....really enjoyed the saturday night entertainment...the RumbleJets are even better with the new bass player and Miss Major...what can I say...we will be back

2. Doyle

Doyle

Hey Mick, thanks again for having us , we had a blast!!
    cheers
    Jim

3. yblock292

yblock292

micky,watta great time where can you see 3 29 highboys all parked together, all on 32 frames all running flatheads, all black,it was so fun meeting more great people, seeing so many old friends, Dukes sermon sunday was probably the best , he is just such a great guy, just can't tell ya how much we appriciate all you guys do for all us hoodlums

4. spinner

spinner

Stray Kats in Kansas, what a great time!! Thanks Mick & all your crew it is a run not to be missed . The theater was great even got to see Elvis & Maryln standing next to a pink caddy. Fun time!! Two Tall good to see you again & i hope you're feelin better.The best part of this run is making new friends & seeing old ones . I spent sometime sat. afternoon setting on park Visting with Bill Moore ,I have seen Bill around for years & never got to visit with him take the time to meet someone it will enrich your life.

5. Thanks for having us all over, Mick.
    Great time as usual. Try to order up some cooler weather to go with the cool show next time.
    Later,
    Dick

6. CAL

CAL
    from Neosho Mo.

Hey Mick, your Merc. looks good. I don't know what to say, man we had a good time. The town, the people, the cars, the bands, enjoyed it all. We ate at the Nu Grille two times. Thanks for a great weekend.

7. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks guy for the kind words and for putting up with the heat....it was the hottest
    Stray Kat Show but i thought that it was the koolest...

Thanks to the Rumblejetts and Miss Major converting Saturday night into a religious expereince.
    The Liberty Theater rocked!! I cannot put into words to describe what
    happen that evening. Thanks to a lot of HAMBers for helping me out. HvyChvy,
    Gomad, TootallOkie, Krobe and Duke. Could not have done it without ya guys.

The three roadsters parked together was way too kool!!!! Looking forward to checking
    out the pics.

Sorry it took so long to get on the computer I had 38 virus waiting on me when I got
    to work this morning. Kool!!

Glad to hear that you all had a good time.

Happy Trails,

MIck

8. gonmad

gonmad

Is this a hint!??! LOL! I'll try to get them to you sooner this time! Actually, I have a computer now and I'm not doing everything off my Iphone. The pics are actually on my computer already!
    Thanks again Mick!

9. yblock292

yblock292

it was so kool the three 29 highboys all sitting together, never have i seen it before , only in fort scott kansas

10. yblock292

yblock292

jimmy, good to see ya again and thanks for the help on on the dead roadster sunday morning

11. mongo51

mongo51

Mick thanks for the good time. Can't wait to see ya all again. Like always I don't know how I picked up one of those kool cans with my pos,its Un deseveing with with all the other kool cars that were there. Duke good job on sending out the message to all of us. Have a good trip we'll miss you at the kkoa in Salina.Every buddy else good to see and talk to you all again and meet some new friends also.As Mick would say HAPPY TRAILS.

12. Pops

Pops
    Member Emeritus
    from Tulsa

Thanks, Mick. We had a great time.

J.

13. gonmad

gonmad

I was just there for moral support! Not much else goin' on in my head! LOL! I'm assuming it dried out on the way home and drove itself off the trailer. ?

Attached Files:

14. Toast

Toast
    from Jenks, OK

Geeez, Missed another great show:( maybe next year. Is there any more pics floating around?

15. yblock292

yblock292

yep got home sunday afternoon fired right up been driving her all day good to see everyone , see you all soon !

16. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

being without a computer sucks.....I finally got an old crank one to fire up for
    me. Is there anyway you could send we a copy of your pics on a disc. I would
    like to have them for my records. I'll send you some 2XX shirts for your trouble.

Very kool pictures!! thanks for posting them.

Thanks for the kind words guys,,,,

Hey Pops, It was kool to see ya again. actually had time to talk. Keep the faith brother
    you'll be back on the road in no time..

Hey Jack,

I'll try not to dose off tonight and give you a call...

Happy Trails,

Mick

17. yblock292

yblock292

you guys deserve it aint nothing better then aStrayKat show its like a family reunion instead of a car show, what a great bunch of people, there are no strangers just a big family, was just super. Been boxing the 32 frame all day , damn its hot, weld grind, weld grind, weld grind , weld grind, done for the day!

18. hvychvy

hvychvy

Jack,it was good too see all of you guys again.

19. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I kan't remember whose '32 frame ya working on?

Have ya had a chance to work on the tranny yet?

Happy Trails,

Mick

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  20. hvychvy

hvychvy

It was good to finally meet you guys,see ya in Salina:)

21. hvychvy

hvychvy

Mine:rolleyes:

22. hvychvy

hvychvy

Have ya had a chance to work on the tranny yet?

Happy Trails,

Mick[/QUOTE]
    No,still crying:D It will be ready though.

23. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

No,still crying:D It will be ready though.[/QUOTE]

How can ya work on a Hot Rod with out a deadline........

24. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

???

25. hvychvy

hvychvy

26. yblock292

yblock292

30 A roadster, 32 rails 1959 430 lincoln top loader 4 speed 9 inch ford rear end , 6 97's and a joe hunt mag just for fun, Gasserkids car (son)