Register now to get rid of these ads!

anybody ever find drugs in thier cars ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 52style, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Uh... No..Why, what'd you hear?

2. I found a bone, a big bone, like part of a human femur cut off in my 31' Model A Coupe inder the seat.

3. Mad Mark

Mad Mark

An old buddy of mine had his Blazer stolen and recovered. He had since moved out of town, so his dad had it sent to a friend's car lot to be cleaned up & sold. Turns out the back was full of meth and chemicals for making meth and the cops never caught it. What was really ironic was that my friend was away for drug rehab at the time.

4. rickkane

rickkane

I was getting ready to pave a parking lot at a mall under construction once, and I had roped it off and put up signs telling everyone to keep off. One of the drywallers pulled in, drove over one of the signs, knocked over the ropes and parked in the lot. I called a wrecker to come get it. (This happened several times a day on this job) The wrecker driver came to my office and told me he wasnt going to touch it, it looked like a drug store exploded inside it. I called the cops, they came out, looked in it and had the wrecker haul it to another lot onsite. When the genius that owned it showed up in my trailer, I told him it was a mistake and we were bringing the car back. It came back with the cop in the front seat of the wrecker wearing street clothes. They made the guy unlock the door on some pretense, and had cuffs on him before you could blink. They pulled everything out of the car and off to the impound lot it went.

5. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Y'all are a bunch of gold chainers. You buy cars with floors and interiors. lightweights.:D

6. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

insert in her boyfriend ,,,,wow

7. D-fens

D-fens
    from Huntsville

I used to buy and sell a lot of aircooled VW's. Finding people's stash was like an everyday thing. Buy a car for $500 with $250 worth of dope in it, they'd always find an excuse to come back later looking for their shit.

Naw man, ain't seen it. Sorry. :rolleyes:

8. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

" insert in her boyfriend " ,,,,wow ...WI must be a strange lonely place :p

9. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

hahaha

10. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

When I was in college ('73) I once found a roach on the dash of my '41 Chrysler after going thru a State Police saftey check point. :eek: Woopsie...

11. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

dime bag and a one hitter
    ditch was so old all we could do was toss it. :eek:

12. madjack

madjack

Worked as a civilan contractor on a AirForce base. If you bought a used car ,you had 30 days to present it to the air police for a drug dog check. If they found anything, you got a free pass. After 30 days and they found anything on mandom sweeps, you got to go to jail. They found lots of roaches and pipes.

13. deuces94

deuces94
    BANNED
    from Minnesota

I just went out and looked. I didn't see anything, but right now my eyes are kinda red and fuzzy. Damn I'm hungry, Honey where are the dorro, dorooii, corn chips?

14. srdart67

srdart67
    from Sharon, Wi

found a really cool oney in pops 72 suburban. was too young for that stuff now im too old

15. yes. after getting my truck i decided to remove the overhead console that houses stereo/equalizer. found an old bank deposit bag containing needle, small bent spoon, rubber hose, a few balloons, small metal pipe and a bag of weed.

tossed the junk in the burn barrel and burned it up

16. I SMELL SMOKE

I SMELL SMOKE

about 8 years ago a local car crusher found close to 90 grand in a car that was used in a bank robbery. he spent most all of it before the feds found out. they tried to make him repay but he ended up only having to return what wasn't spent.his argument was when he bought the car the contents that were in it went with it.

17. I've always had the Security Forces on base do a check on a vehicle that I want to drive on base for the first time. Show them proof you just bought the vehicle, they'll bring the dog out for a courtesy check (provides training for the dog and handler, too!), and off you go. Never had a positive hit on any car I've ever bought and had checked in this way.

18. Parts48

Parts48
    from Tucson, Az
    1. Hot Rod Veterans

My best friend bought a nicely customed 67 Chev PU from a police auction...in the early 80s. Great price..really clean..nicely done. Drug impound sales were often here..60 miles from Mexico.

A couple days later he gets a knock on his door..POLICE. Three squads..they said they have to inspect the truck. Appears the evidence guys got 50 kilos from a false bed..but didn't search door panels etc. They took the truck back to impound.

10 Keys in doors..more in seat bottom..! We picked up truck with interior torn up..tailights removed.

We were going to Puerto Penasco with his new truck that weekend..and would have had a real difficult explanation coming back into the US..

Kinda strange..that truck was stolen about a month later..wonder if there was another storage area.?

19. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

When I had my shop, there was always some Chevy I'd find dope in. I could usually associate the owner with such antics...(unreasonable, personality switch, not accountable, etc.) Some Porsche customers also, but mostly Chevy people.
    (Camaro, stepside pickup, Impala...) When they got leaky, I sent 'em to the dealer. (Chevy dealer)

20. zorch

zorch

The other day I found a bottle of my own pain medication I forgot about in my Ford. That was pretty cool. In a cheap motel (in LA) once I dropped a quarter that rolled under the bed. Also under there was a fat wrap of heroin. I got rid of it right away. Now I always look under motel room beds.

21. alex1954chevy

alex1954chevy

ive found drugs, guns, pantys, etc
    (you think people would clean there cars out before taking them in for service at a shop)

22. Parts48

Parts48
    from Tucson, Az
    1. Hot Rod Veterans

The last thing I remember, Docc started to swerve
    and I saw the Jag slide into the curve ...

Somehow I never cared for that song...<!-- / sig -->:eek:

23. Never2low

Never2low

When I used to work for the Public Works in my city, I used to hide out back and bullshit with the mechanics whenever possible. They had to service all the cop cars and inspect all the impounded cars, before they went to auction. Big news when some lady bought a Caprice and couldn't figure out why it kept running out of gas, but wouldn't take more than 4 gallons. Brought it back and when the head mech dropped the gas tank, they found 14 grand, cash, in garbage bags! Strangly, no one claimed it, but the police convinced the lady it was illegal for them to return it to her, Fuckers!:mad:

24. spenom

spenom
    from kamloops

I have found roaches in at least half of the cars I have bought. I even found some in the ashtray of a jeep cherokee I was test driving from a dealership once. Weirdest thing ever though was when I got my car stolen. When it was found the trunk was full of dirt and short lengths of rope.

25. Cargo

Cargo

Watched a cop pull over a car in front of a friends body shop one day, we all got interested when he cuffed the guy and put him in the back of his squad car. The cop started going through the car and slid his hand along the back of the rear seat cushion, he jumped back holding his hand. Turns out he got stuck by a needle, man you know that guy was sweating it out for a while. We never heard if the needle tested for anything nasty.....hope not. I'm real cautious about cleaning out a car now days!

26. 1950Effie

1950Effie
    from no where

I bought an old piece of crap pickup a few years back and found a whole stash of polaroid pcitures of some dudes old lady in some pretty funky positions with a banana! They had to be 20-30+ years old by the amount of fur on the carpet.

27. greasemonkey060

greasemonkey060

Mainly just roaches. Found a sack when I was trimming down some donor cab quarter windows on a 49 chevy pickup. Three window to Five window conversion. I still have it, old as shit but it's too funny to toss.

28. I think the guy that bought my VW bus when I left Germany might have...

29. Kreepea_1

Kreepea_1

I bought a truck from the kid scross the street. Fixed the brake problem and stuff then took it to the Air Station to get a base sticker. Found a few roaches in ash tray later that day when I was cleaning the truck. Lucky for me they didn't have the K-9s at the gate that day.

30. rgfloor

rgfloor
    from oh

The best has always been the dope behind the wheel. :rolleyes: