Register now to get rid of these ads!

Morning Ritual

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31modelo, Jun 22, 2009.

1. 31modelo

31modelo

My 2yr old son lets me get a cup of coffee and then. " I want burnout" he says. So it's youtube every morning for the same video every morning.We watch the whole series. We get up pretty early over here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKs2oVZw9KA

I don't mind this at all I was just wondering if you got some Vintage dragracing video's ideas for me to mix it up with. DVD's so we lighten up the traffic on the computer. No car show stuff,drag racing with big smokey burnouts.

2. Its way better than the singing purple dinosaur or Dora..

3. 31modelo

31modelo

Yeah he doesn't go for that shit. He does have sweet spot for Elmo

4. keep him away from yo gabba gabba....... its a staple at my house and gets to be beyond annoying

5. 31modelo

31modelo

We rented a DVD of Yo Gabba Gabba that is electronic crack, I got pulled in. There are groups for so you'll be OK

6. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

7. 31modelo

31modelo

I played the video that Kirk just put and he halled ass into the room and made me play them all. Then...sorry SR ,I put that on and he left.

8. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

My son is 3 and is WAY into burnouts and wheelies. He has this toy ambulance he was doing wheelies with, so the other day I asked him if he wanted to watch one do a wheelie on the computer.
    We saw ambulances, fire engines, schoolbuses, drag cars, and tractors do wheelies in some youtube playlist. Needless to say, he was way into it.

Oh yeah, whenever be burps he always says, " I did a burnout with my mouth."