Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects That's it.I'm done (kind of)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Havoc Bender, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Not 100% finished,but it runs,frame by Outlaw Bender and Yours truly,engine by AMC/Jeep 242 cu.in. inline 6,we think we've got it as good as it can be in proportions considering it's built with an inline 6.
    Tried to get it to look a bit traditional with what I got,You'll be the judge.
    "Hanging by sunset or will I live to see next day..."

Made this little quickie video-clip for Y'all to see:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ8QA-FkT3Q

2. Gerg

Gerg

looks pretty damn nice to me !~

3. Looks pretty nice, and looks like fun to drive. Congratulations on getting it running. Ar you going to put a windshield on it?

4. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

Sweet! Love those inline sixes. When you get it broke in, i'd like to see more of it peeling out haha...

5. Thanks for the kind words...

For now it won't get a windshield because of some new rules on homebuilt cars here in Sweden,one new rule is that I got to have a defroster if I put an windshield on it,despite the fact that it's a roadster,and it's not even registered yet but after all that is done there will be one.

6. It will see a hard life in the future,got to tune it a bit more before it can be revved as far it can take,max HP is at 6000 rpm but I suppose it will be able to reach 7500-8000 rpm,and then it will not only be broken in,it will also be broken down or shot to pieces,but WTH it's a cheap build so far it's a bit under 2500 usd total for the car...

Ok yeah just remembered:haven't hooked up the old relaible Marvin Miller NOS-system yet,more too come in the performance-area "bigger bang"

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  7. jaxx

jaxx

love the car and the 6 is great - when i see cars like yours it makes me work harder to finish mine this year - thanks for the pics - Jaxx

8. solid

solid

Sounds good. Cool little rod.

9. Outlaw Bender

Outlaw Bender

Nice seeing it alive.
    I have seen that too long time without body long enough.;)
    And now im without working hotrod, and the Nova is wrecked.
    Life sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

11. But You do have that JEEPish thing in the shop,You know the one with the Volvo smallblock:D.

Back in the saddle my friend and finnish that thing 'til next Tuesday's coffe-meet "I'll race You there" :cool:

And BTW , I know I said it before : Thanks for all the help with the roadster,a true friend thats what You are.

Bend on : Havoc B