Register now to get rid of these ads!

photoshop please!!!finally a side shot!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Topolino Kid, Jun 21, 2009.

1. well i sold the vega blower wagon and it left today...after almost a year of owning Lil Beast, i finally was able to get a reasonable side shot..what can i say, 3 cars in a 2 car 24 x 24 exterior dimension garage..i didn't have enough room to back up to get a full side shot..this one i took holding the camera against the wall...only took 8 shots to get this one,,,.pic is fair, great res if ya blow it up....

any how, i have 10" aluminum slots for the rear and would love to see some big fat cheater white wall slicks on it...and do something about the "roll it around radials" up front...color would be nice..maybe some different blues?????????hell tuck a hemi and some cool pipes if possible too!!!!!!!!!!i'm beating the bushes for one i can afford:rolleyes:

Lil Beast side 2.jpg

thanks!!!!!!!!!!

2. DrewDay

DrewDay
    from Austin, Tx

If you can find a picture of a couple side shots of cars with the wheels and then engine you wanna use then id be happy to photoshop it for you, because im having a very hard time finding pictures to use. PM me when youve posted those pics and ill get on it.

3. well this is the best i can do for a side shot,,,after selling the vega i held the camera against the garage wall to get this one...engine wise a side shor of a hemi tucked in there would be great....this is the wheel i am using

cc87_1.jpg

4. DrewDay

DrewDay
    from Austin, Tx

Heres what i got. I had to keep the picture so small because the engine image and the spindle mount image i found were small, so if blown up bigger they would go fuzzy.
    [​IMG]

I tried to put a color on it but the glare of the bare metal made it kind of hard

Drew

5. pro1street

pro1street

Here's another for you.
    [​IMG]

6. Paul

Paul
    Editor

Racefab and I's "was gunna" Fiat

Attached Files:

7. really cool to see you guys doing your "magic"!!!!!!!!!i don't have any decent soft ware for playing with...my old puter had milleumium and paint was very poor program...and wouldn't ya just love the autumn back drop on the 2nd one?? it's my favorite time of year to boot!!!!!

sure would like to see some slots on Lil Beast..that's whats waiting in the wings for the topolino...........anyone want to throw some different colors at it, PLEASE HAVE AT IT!!!!! at this point i haven't even thought about colors .......yet..thanks for your effort guys!!!!!!!!

8. pro1street

pro1street

Here it is red with the slots.
    [​IMG]

9. my wife would love the last one..she is convinced that every topolino ever rodded is or was red at one time!!!!!when i stripped off the top layer of paint from it, the layer under it was RED!!!!!!!!!and then the last layer under that was black....which looked like it was the original paint..........

10. >>>

Attached Files:

11. looks like someone seen the clown topo find awhile back

12. chevyshack

chevyshack

I think it needs front fenders. Wheel openings are to big.

13. hhhmmmmmmm...never thought i'ld ever hear someone say that about a topolino hot rod.........:eek:..........look at the un shopped pic at top...and think hemi motor and pipes hanging over the frame rails....

these guys have done some nice photoshop work, BUT...i been out looking at hemis for 2 weeks now, and there won't be any spare room in the wheel wells once one is shoe horned between the frame rails....:cool:

14. Xdrag48

Xdrag48

I know it isn't a photoshop but here is a few pictures of one that was for sale about five years ago.It is on a 32 ford frame with a blown smallblock chevrolet engine and 18" 12 spoke front wheels.This might give you some ideas...

Steve

Attached Files: