Register now to get rid of these ads!

One Black and Foggy Night

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by C9, Jan 23, 2004.

1. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

well, man, when ya sit in the cab and yell engine noises, they work pretty good:) haven't gotten it running yet, but he's not too far away. he wants to take the cab off and box the whole frame in and fix the 4 link he put in the back, should be a neat truck. it was his dad's before him, and has been rodded since the 60s before that. he was going to try to go the 20 inch wheels route, but has gotten pretty tired of that as of late, and will be going a more traditional route! should be pretty nice. thanks again!

2. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

It seems rather redundant at this point but thanks for the story, I laughed myself sick. Geeze, I love the HAMB.

3. VonDad

VonDad

I love this place. There are times when the stories make me 17 again. Thanks for the great read.

My girl at the time was Cathy. Ridin in my 61 chrysler. We went out Rickey road off Noland, and found an old lane leading to an abandoned house. The old Chrysler went up the lane just fine. We had some quality time together and were sitting and listening to the radio and talking when the proverbial moo cow stuck its head in the passenger window. Both of us nearly pee'd ourselves.

Then the Chrysler managed to get stuck in the only mudhole in the entire area. Backed right into it. Got muddy as hell trying to push it out. No luck. So we walked hand in hand up the road, and found a farmer with a tractor and he came to pull us out.

Never said a word just grinned all the way there as we rode on the back of the tractor. Course her skin tight white pants and halter top probably had a lot to do with the grin. He wouldn't even take any money he just grinned and shook his head as he drove away.

We stayed there for a while, walked around the old house and barn. Spent some more quality time together in the barn and the car again. She sure like that quality time.

So this post about the perfect spot, bare breastes, just made me think of the green over white 61 Chrysler with the backseat the size of a queen bed, Skin tight white slacks and a white halter. Creamy skin, Quality and I mean Quality time, with a pretty girl...

Thanks again for the memories. I think I'll call Cathy and say hello. Or Becky... Or Deb...

Memories are good. Chryslers are also very good....

Have a good one guys.
    VonDad

4. river1

river1

BTTT so i can read it later

later jim

5. thirty7slammed

thirty7slammed
    BANNED
    from earth

It's amazing what you can find on the HAMB while doing a search for early ford column drops, go figure, anyway good reading, thought some other newer guy's might enjoy this too.

6. slamdpup

slamdpup

i dont read or type that much in a month..lol

7. C9 not sure if you remember but way back in 2001 you sent me a set of plans for angora fuzzy dice just like you describe in this story. Well I finally passed the plans on to one of my nieces yesterday and decided to do a search on fuzzy dices today and ran into this story that somehow I had never read.

Anyway thanks again for plans (she politely corrected me and said it was a pattern) and decide to post here rather than a PM as it'll give a lot of new guys a chance to experience your writing.

Zap

8. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

thanks c9 great read.

9. chubbie

chubbie

Thanks for the mammary!!!!!!!!!!

10. skunx1964

skunx1964

damn! good read man!

11. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

Outstanding!

If you have any books out, lemme know where I can buy! $$$$

12. bshepherd

bshepherd
    from michigan

excellent read, dont smoke in the house and put off my after dinner smoke until I finished reading Brandon

13. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

Nice read Jay. I mean how could it get any better? Souped up cars, guns, scantily clad young women, parking, shooting, trains, dead animals, and cops...you got it all in one story...true or not! :D thanks

14. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

I have read your composition and find myself smiling. I never expected to read a novelette here at H.A.M.B.!!
    An excellent read.

15. chopper99

chopper99
    Member Emeritus

Great story, thanks for posting.