Register now to get rid of these ads!

BTB Road Block June 6th Yorkville Illinois

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldmuleskinner, May 31, 2009.

1. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Yeah, the Chicago forecast was completely different from the Yorkville forecast. A few sprinkles and sun and clouds. When we got home to Chicago it was cold and heavy overcast.

Big thanks to the Blacktop Barons for putting on a KILLER show. We had a great time and I think it was the best one yet.

2. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

yeah - I am lame

but when it is raining non stop here it makes me very apprehensive......if I just had a car to drive over - that would be different.....................

3. bustedlifter

bustedlifter

4. To bad you didnt show up coolstuff, I was looking to get a vintage torque vid. I missed you at the Rust Revival, we didnt get in till about 11:00

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

i was at a wedding!!! taking the photos!!!!! now, I'm going to go kill my wife for volunteering me for that!!!! :(

anyone get some pics??? love to see what i missed!!! weddings!!!ugh!

6. oldmuleskinner

oldmuleskinner
    from CHICAGO

Wow! Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the Muscular Dystrophy Association and made the Road Block this year one hell of a great event. We only has a about 5 drops of rain and the weather cleared up and was perfect. This year we had over 130 cars and rased $3500 for the MDA. Heres a few pics and I'm sure more will turn up. Hope to see everyone out next year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Thanks guys for a great show! It was nice to see everyone again and to see so many solid rides! :D

8. carshowgirl

carshowgirl

Awesome show, cant wait to go back next year.

9. Great show guys, I'll post up some pics later.

10. valkokir

valkokir
    from DeKalb, IL

Thanks so much for a great show. Well run, awesome bands, great cause, great venue. Shows are my biggest inspiration to keep moving on my project and what got me started on it. I got lots of great ideas and put in another 15+ hours after the show and Sunday. I need to find a better way to host all my photos and I'll get some posted.

11. valkokir

valkokir
    from DeKalb, IL