Register now to get rid of these ads!

Showboat Drive In in Hockley Texas..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Faded Love Garage, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

My wife and I went last night , what a cool place. It got me thinking it would be a really cool place to have a car show or get together. Anyone else been out there? Would anyone be interested in doing something like that?

2. pyro3256

pyro3256
    from OKC

yeah i love that place. go all the time. but i don't have any thing to bring. work in progress. but tell me when and i'm there. would love to me the houston crowd. as i know no one here for old school iron.

3. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

It is a perfect place for a show or get together. It was my first time at a drive in. It would definently have to be the right time of year though.

4. pyro3256

pyro3256
    from OKC

well if you want to do it sounds good to me. we could contact the owners and ask about a posible date. could even get a free movie for all the people showing cars. as i would think it would be a big boost in attendance for them(not that they need it)
    maybee have a cruze in at the drive in. start in tomball and cruze over to the drive in around 4:30-5:00 still enough day light left to look the rods over and hang out. then everyone stays for a movie. just a thought. let me know i'll help with the plans if needed. as stated before i have nothing to bring, yet.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009

5. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

I think its been tried before....they cant show any old movies as they are under contract..but just to meet sounds like fun

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009