Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wow....I want this guys job

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MIKE-3137, Sep 28, 2004.

1. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

Some guys have too many toys..I think i'd sell off at least 2 of the Lamborghinis though.
    ebay

[​IMG]

2. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I would think if you can afford those cars you could afford a real garage to store them in... That looks like a pain in the ass...

3. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

them are the biggest blue tampons I've ever seen....

4. Turbopackman

Turbopackman
    BANNED

Don't look too close, they might be Pontiac Fiero's with kit car bodies on them. Just a thought... [​IMG]

Eric

5. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

That's the only part of the garage we can see in the photo--it could be another couple cars deep.
    The guy also has shelves with shit on them along the back wall. I don't think I've ever seen a guy with Lambos that would store anything in a garage but his car. He'd have "people" to take care of all the other little things like taking out the garbage and such.
    Also, did anyone notice the big f'n boat bumpers in front of the lifts? Those aren't for some small little 14-foot fishing boat. And if you think cars are expensive, you've never seen stupid money until you've talked to boat guys.
    Cool thing about the Lambos on the lift, though--they're so low he can probably put the lift up and fit them in a standard-height garage snd still walk under them!
    -Brad

6. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

little does he tell you the lambo's are on the lift just incase the huricane floods out the garage.

7. the_horrormoans

the_horrormoans

yeah that's where I'd park my lambo...right by the bottled water....is this jay leno's garage?....or is it shaq's? probably neither, it's too small.

8. 47lincsled

47lincsled

You'd think with that kinda money he could put some decent tail lights on that coupe.

9. I see"MEGS".........-He must be a "street rodder" [​IMG]

10. Turbopackman

Turbopackman
    BANNED

Yeah, if you go see this on egay, look for the " Click HERE for Detailed Pictures of this Vehicle!" button, it shows you the boat dock in the last pic. Lucky bastard......

Eric

11. ray

ray
    from colorado

what a moron! i think this guy is ASKING for his car collection to get ripped off. advertise your lambos on egay for no good reason? this guy is dumber than the people that fall for the nigerian scams.

12. Paul2748

Paul2748

You can never make a 37 Ford better by putting a Chevy in it.

13. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

whoa...wait a minute... [​IMG]

14. JoeMoto

JoeMoto
    from Durant, OK

I like the fact that the car has experienced "No Winters, No Potholes, No Stone Chips, and street driven on perfect flat roads."

Perfect flat roads in Ft. Lauderdale.... I must have missed them when I visited!

15. What a fucktard! the only thing he hasn't got a photo of there is his living room. And why the photo of the jetty?

16. james

james

You can read the address on the pic of the front of his house. What a dumbass.

17. unpunk01

unpunk01

Hummmm...*rubs chin*...gotta address, it's 30 minutes from me...and afterall I could use a big blue tampon.

18. ray

ray
    from colorado

the only addy i seen was for the "other" car for sale, different house, but there was plenty to determine the guys location if you're willing to drive around a bit, but probably not necessary, all you gotta do is ask for hi res pics emailed to you, and you will clearly see the street sign in the background. then go to the dudes house, holler over his gate " hey how hard is it to hot wire a lambo? i just seen your collection on egay..."

i'm real curious how many guys feel safe when their car is in a locked garage, behind a gate, in a nice community, so they do stupid things like leave the keys in the car? i wonder.

19. flatshoebox

flatshoebox

Email that guy and ask for more pictures. [​IMG]

20. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

lol maybe this guy sucks cocks for a living [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Seriously what real rodder would want a lambo anyways?

21. Bugman

Bugman

I'm gonna build me one of those fiero/lambo kits and use it as my winter car just to see what kind of looks I get. [​IMG] They're buildable for around 5-10G's depending on which kit you get. Maybe a GT-40 kit. They're cheap on e-bay too. Plus with a porsche 930 transaxle and SBC, they go like hell.

-Jeff

22. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

And the 37 Ford is the one that's easy to get at in the garage...

I saw a 58 Superchief 2 door on E-Bay a couple years ago and I'd swear that's the same driveway. The Pontiac was pulled before the auction ended with a high bid around 45K that didn't meet reserve. Said "vehicle is no longer for sale" when it was pulled. I paid $125 for mine and it was in better shape. Of course that was back in 1967. [​IMG]

23. ray

ray
    from colorado

it would be fun just to lower the lift onto his brand new lambo. oops. damn kids nayway!

24. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

hey I love my hotrods, but I would Definitely take a Lambo (especially that Diablo) for a daily driver. I sat in a Countach a few years ago, 12 screaming cylinders aint all bad to me.

25. Deuce Rails

Deuce Rails

[ QUOTE ]
    lol maybe this guy sucks cocks for a living [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I, for one, definitely don't want this guy's job.

26. daign

daign
    from socal

[ QUOTE ]

Seriously what real rodder would want a lambo anyways?

[/ QUOTE ]
    "Real rodder" *cough*

Anyone rich, smart, whom likes to go fast. I detect jealousy. That guys garage rules, although mine would be stocked different. Hes got some nice toys.

There's nothing worse than a rich guy who doesn't enjoy his money.

27. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

For real Daign, this post was really just showing some guys toys, and he had a hotrod of sorts so it wasn't off topic. The fact that he had probably 600 grand worth of lamborghinis didnt mean (to me) that he was a prick. Not what I would buy, but I ain't payin his bills. I can't deal with the jealousy thing at all, I found out the hard way that everyone is not happy if you get somewhere in life, a real bad story that you don't want to hear. When I see somebody with 2 or 3 32 fords or Ferraris for that matter, I'm happy for them. Didnt take one penny out of my pocket. my preference is traditional roadsters, but does that me I have to hate everything else? If its high performance anything I'll check it out, whether its something I'd want or not. Hey if you gotta be rich, at least spend it on cars, boats or something that runs on gas.

Maybe the guy is a rich jerk and got a settlement. Or maybe he just likes Lambos, and works hard. He can't be all bad, cause he had a 37. [​IMG]

28. sawzall

sawzall

gold chainer...
    [​IMG]

29. baytowngreaser

baytowngreaser

[ QUOTE ]
    gold chainer...
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is he wearing a good guys shirt???