Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rust Revival '09 Thank you....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by glenn33, May 31, 2009.

1. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Probably get laid wearing that cool shirt too. :)

2. breederswife

breederswife

First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who helped in any way to pull off another great Rust Revival! The Kropdusters are great and the Vagabonds know that I love them! DW and Michelle, great ladies! Thanks for the supplies and help Magnet! I am so sorry that I was stuck in the restaurant for the weekend but for some reason, we were a little busy! Thank you to all that attended, I hope that you all had a great time! The pictures everyone has posted have been great! Thanks for your continued support and I look forward to seeing you all soon! Todd, what can I say, you did good!;)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  3. Ace shotz Todd! Yup, that A is mighty purty.
    That Grain silo pic is awesome. Real Screensaver material. :cool:
    As for the minibikes, hahahaha. :p Nice one! :D
    C

4. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

that silo shot is amazing - I am scared of open high places like that - so I am sure you will never see me doing anything like that!

5. athenamarie

athenamarie
    from Kahoka, MO

Hey everyone !!! We ( Kropdusters appreciate all the thanks ) BUT ... we want to thank you, everyone for coming to the show, and making it such a killer sucess this year. It is growing leaps and bounds each year. And with out all of you who hop in and drive the distance to come and see us none of it would be possible.So THANK YOU !!!! Look forward to seeing you all next year. Todd ... outstanding job once again. The list of people to thank for helping this year is LONG :) but just to hit a few, DW... you rock , John, I always look forward to seeing you. Vagabonds.. what can I say you guys are always great. Ohh and my new friend Rob... I just luv ya.CZars.... thank you so much for ALL your help I have been to your show in Morris, and had a killer time. And all our boys in the kdusters who worked sun up to sun down...and the red neck security guys who have it all under controll WHOOO HOOO !!!! I am back to work today, sadly :( ... we wate all year long for this and when it's over I just hate to go back to the daily grind after having so much fun. Once again thank you sooo much everyone. --athenamarie

6. More pics to come...

[​IMG]

7. Speedrome

Speedrome
    from Irving, TX

We were only able to attend Friday night but it was great. Met RP, Tater & Wes...good group of guys. It was early so the were still able to stand on their own.

I would say the population of Wayland doubled this weekend!

Here are a couple of my favorites.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bart

8. Population of Wayland is about 450. Guess again.:eek:

9. PoPo

PoPo

this weekend might be the financial bailout of Wayland besides farming lol

10. wuboring

wuboring

haha, wow I feel like i should follow it up with a 2nd post that is a real panty dropper..

..must be a fluke

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

that makes 2 of us!!! theres not a pill big enough to get me up there!!!:eek:

12. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Breeder I vote you buy the whole damn town:D

13. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

with my payments, i think i already do!!!!:eek::D

14. Thanks Breeder and co. Enjoy....

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a2uMu6fa72U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a2uMu6fa72U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

15. halfcockedcustoms

halfcockedcustoms

what a great time:D

16. guiseart

guiseart

I can only stand rockabilly for about 90 minutes, we had to split for a jukebox and some boobies.

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

y cant them bastards ever get me b4 im tooo drunk to play???? next yr, imma pretend to be loaded and get up there and keep in time.....well, imma have them do a set before lunch!!! :) thanks for catchin me drunk again cliffy!!!!

18. BinderRod

BinderRod

Cliffy, that was way to cool

19. Thanks KD'S had a great time, glad we could help out! see you in Jan

20. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

Steve,

You were awfully tame this past week-end:confused:

Same here, see ya in Jan, maybe up there in CHEESE HEAD country the first week of August.

HellRaiser

21. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Cliffy, great video man....Thanks for posting.

22. VanD

VanD
    from Pella,Iowa

Cliffy .. great video man. thanks for post

23. PoPo

PoPo

awesome vid!!

sorry I missed out on the night events. Had to get home, young children never just stay in their room like you tell them to for 24 hours. lol jk

24. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

larry, you left to early for your suprise!!!:D ask your new son about that one!!!;)
    i didnt wanna watch, for 2 reasons.......1....thats my nice camera...and 2. if he fell, it woulda ruined my nice camera!!!:D

to everyone else on here that made a comment...well, after 3 yrs of having the muliti qoute thing on here, i still have no idea how it works so.......THANKS, IT WAS GREAT MEETIN YA, SEEIN YA AGAIN, ILL TELL THE WIFE YOU LIKED HER PLACE, ITLL BE IN WAYLAND AS LONG AS WAYLAND WILL HAVE US, THE COUNT WAS 350 PLUS, GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME, AND ....THATS NOT MY KID, IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME...!:D
    SEE YA ALL NEXT YR!
    GOD BLESS
    todd [aka tood] aka [breeder] aka [brad pitt of wayland]:p

25. PoPo

PoPo

IM STILL WAITING TO SEE THE HAMB MEET AND GREET PHOTO where is that?

26. BinderRod

BinderRod

This my 3rd year and I always seem to miss the meet and greet photo. Oh well, I know what I look like:eek:

27. PoPo

PoPo

you know whats funny about that Binder, I was eating at Reeds, I come outside and head toward the beer tent, see a bunch of people standing near each other and all wearing HAMB nametags. I walk over, get in the photo and wala Im IN. I totally missed the meet and greet part. I only met like 3 people there

28. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

29. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

I was there and missed the photo...How'd that happen?

30. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Hey Breeder what is BizMon doing with his hand. He was not ticklin your testy's was he.