Register now to get rid of these ads!

TX stash - projects mainly

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by original patina, May 30, 2009.

1. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

2. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All the pics from today are up. Back to answering questions to the best of my ability.

3. I didn't see too many good ones in amongst all those crappy old Dodges.......:)
    JK, of course. The red and white 57 CHEVY has something going on with the side trim. Looks like a 150 with a few 210 pieces added.
    You can send me the Stude Wagon, the Hudson truck, the Suburban, the Dodge Suburban thingy and the Imperial two door hardtop. I will send you the $$$$ plus extra for shipping. Please return the extra $$$ when you ship the cars:)

4. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

now that sounds like a solid deal..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5. A Little Odd

A Little Odd

This reminds me of a place out near Cedar Creek Lake about 15 years ago. This guy had a real 'Cuda and 60's T bird too but this guy has more cars (probably) and makes my Mopar heart race.

6. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

7. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

^^^^what he said ^^^^^

8. chrislehr

chrislehr
    from Austin, TX

Wow. Very cool lot. Nice pics, thanks.

9. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer

i feel i need to road trip, the 2 cadillacs need to be mine!

10. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

Manor huh? Damn. There's a lot of beautiful houses and whatnot there. My sister got married there a few years ago :)

This post has the largest number of photos of a car stash that I've ever seen, which is awesome because I can *never* get enough of these!

This guy sounds super cool. Thanks for all your hard work on this!

11. the guy deserves a medal and so do you for your effort. nice to see real cars that aint destined for the crusher!

12. metalman1

metalman1
    from tatum

Be carfull I got my ass chewed for letting you guys know where it is.

13. McTullis

McTullis

edit

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  14. gotra66

gotra66

WOW! WOW! WOW! I am loving the O/T mopars. Would love to have any of the chargers, the cuda, or the 69 plymouth.

15. metalman1

metalman1
    from tatum

The 71 cuda is not for sale,nor is the 57 chevorlet.If anybody is interested in these cars, contact Addi or contact me & I will give you don's email address.I was asked to delete my post on these cars,but I have talked to Don this morning,& he wants to sell,some of this stuff but not all of it.

16. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Helps to know a bit about trees when you see stuff like this, there's no trees like that within 300 miles of El Paso.

Cool collection of stuff and yea, I'd like to know what that weird four door Dodge is too.

17. crackernutz

crackernutz
    from tx

how does he want for the four door cadillac? the black one in good shape

18. JRODHOTROD

JRODHOTROD
    from Manor, TX

those guys are two blocks from my house. Real nice guys. and alot more you didnt see...

19. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

This Dodge?

[​IMG]

'61 Polara I think.

[​IMG]

20. ChryslerRodder

ChryslerRodder

61 Dodge Pioneer, tried to buy one when I was 16. 318 with push button automatic. I think the 2 door was the Lancer- not certain on that tho.

21. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

"a 68 or 69 Charger project is nearly imopssible to find these days"
    Ollie Bellwood, a buddy of mine.

"or not"-Me, after seeing this post.

22. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

Thanks for the '61 correction.

Spoke with the owner again for some time this afternoon. I would like to reiterate that this is a private collection of an enthusiast that has blossomed out of control. This is NOT a business - never has been. Nor does he want the city thinking as such. Unannounced visits are not welcome. In fact, people that want to wander aimlessly not going for a particular vehicle he simply doesn't have time for. Straight from him: "If people want to look at cars - go to a museum." Theft is another legitimate concern.

Please keep simple respect issues in mind. Lot of acreage to walk in TX heat repeatedly to deal with tire kickers. Anyone that has PM'd and received agreeable info in return has received the contact info. Being mindful to minimize his effort is all I'm asking.

Let's keep him happy! I feel he's done so many of us a favor on principle it is the least we can do in return. This guy doesn't need money and doesn't need to sell anything when it comes down to it. I for one am grateful. All too often when a cool old stash comes up the owner hasn't been socialized enough. Yet this time there is a humble, gracious, personable gentleman! :D

23. He has a few '56 and '55 Plymouth cars out there I'd want to buy for parts. Looks like he likes '49 - '52 Plymouth/Dodges, '49 - '54 Chevys, and '60s Mopars! I like this guy already! I'm serious about the '55-'56 Plymouths! I have sent you a PM regarding them.

24. gotra66

gotra66

The Pioneer was a plymouth. I beleive the car was a Pheonix.

25. mvdude

mvdude
    from Florida

Hi, I sent you a PM and email. Interested in a couple of vehicles. Thanks for taking the time to post all the photos and help the man out.

26. pyro3256

pyro3256
    from OKC

same here. and....WOW!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

27. Thanks for posting this " original patina " and it is nice to see that you are respectful of this gentleman. Good for you, good Carma will come your way for helping everyone out.

Re the 1961 Dodge, I think it is a Phoenix and could have a slant six (first year) or a 361 V8.

28. pyro3256

pyro3256
    from OKC

[​IMG]
    i WILL buy this one.

[​IMG]
    maybe one, couple of these? any of them have oem beds?
    [​IMG]
    and if it is a international like i think it is i'll take this little green one. need some better pics of it please. like does it have a bed?
    of course this all depends on what kind of prices.
    thanks for what your doing.

29. sled

sled

Really cool stuff here....glad to see that there are still places like this around with stuff in 1 piece....thanks a lot to show us this stash ,Original Patina....yep,good karma always comes around..
    Keep it up and have fun....Sled