Register now to get rid of these ads!

Proud 2nd Cousin!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by madmal04, May 31, 2009.

1. madmal04

madmal04
    from CA

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMal%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> So I've been watching my 2 year old second cousin for the past 2 weeks, and boy is she wearing me out! Anyways, one day we went out through the garage so she could ride her bike up and down the sidewalk. While passing through she saw my tranny laying there and asked what it was and why it was so dirty. So I tried to explain to her how I was fixing up my car and so on. While she was drawing with chalk in the driveway, I started cleaning some more of the dirt off. She saw me and, of course, wanted to do it too. She was having fun doing it too! Then the next day when she came over, one of the first things she asked to do was "clean the dirt off the granny." =D Just wanted to share one of my proud moments.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She even got her hands a little greasy!
    [​IMG]

2. How cool is that!?!?!?!?!
    Your gonna have the clanest granny in town!

3. madmal04

madmal04
    from CA

Bahahhaha that's for sure! =] I can't wait until I get started on the rest of the car! I'll know who to turn to when I need some help!!!

4. 00 MACK

00 MACK

One of those pics is gonna be her H.A.M.B. avitar in about 15 years.

5. madmal04

madmal04
    from CA

Haha... YEAH! I like that idea! =] She keeps asking me why my car is broke. When I tell her I'm fixing it, she looks at me like "why???" Then I showed her the inside and the only thing she said was "Where are the seats?" Gotta love it!

6. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

She's a real cutie! My niece loves my cars. When she turned 16, she said, "Uncle, I need practice with stick shifts". I told her if she could depress the clutch, she could drive it. Guess the street/strip clutch was too much for her because she hasn't asked since.

7. madmal04

madmal04
    from CA

Haha... I'm trying to decide whether I should make my Shoebox automatic or stick. At first I wanted stick but I'm not sure now. My Jeep is a stick, and I like it, but it would be nice to have one of each, so I don't know. But yes, she's ADORABLE!

8. Crease

Crease

Too cool! I would teach her to weld and offer to baby sit ALOT!

9. Very very cute !

10. madmal04

madmal04
    from CA

I'm sure if I taught her to weld she'd be able to get it very soon haha! She's a very smart little girl! The hardest part is keeping her attention on one subject for longer than 10 mins. =]

11. wish my granny had a cutie like that

12. tattedfordguy

tattedfordguy

Thats awsome my 2 1/2 year old does everything i do he even wants to mow the lawn

13. madmal04

madmal04
    from CA

Yeah, it's hard to say no, and I know she just wants to help, so I try and let her help me do things.