Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bristol tn, june 13 need crew help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 48fordnut, May 27, 2009.

1. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

Our club southern slingshots will be at thunder valley, 14 fed ,for a big nostalgia meet,13th june . I need a crew to help me with my fed. At virginia m/s park this past mo, OJ from here helped me. my 2 crew members are not avail, one is in iraq, the other had knee replacement. I can offer free admission, and a pit pass, drinks,snacks. I need some one on sat to help me strap in, line me up, and ride a 3 wheeler ,4 runs, no work on car. google bristol, an:)d you will see the event. several big names, funny cars ,and others.Need info asap ,to be included. thanks, jim.

2. Pontiac35

Pontiac35
    from Wisconsin

Hot Rod Power Tour is going to be at Bristol the same weekend, you may be able to find some hands from this group. We will look for you on the 13th.

3. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

come on over. I have a crew now. thanks, jim.

4. ratster

ratster

tell us more about the show, thanks

5. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

its the 2nd show for all nostalgia vehicles, garlits will be there , as well as a replica funny car of don schumacher. several funny cars, and a tub of gassers. google bristol and the event will come up. we have to make 3 runs. come by and say hello. I have help from another site. also have kuzies from O'riley auto parts. free.

6. Sorry I can't be there Jim, the knee is doing better, but no where I would need it to be to help ya out. Are you doing anything else this summer before the meet at south Ga.?
    Todd

7. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

todd will be going out to reynolds end of june. will let you know. Glad to hear you are getting better. I have your shirt.:)

8. Thanks Jim, I'll be in Pa. visiting with my family from the 20th thru the 28th ot 29th.

9. .manny

.manny

so you dont need any help now?

10. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

you can come by, but the 2 freebies are filled.I'm sure some of the others could use help.thanks for looking. jim.

11. I SMELL SMOKE

I SMELL SMOKE

got any pictures of your dragster? and what about the details on the south ga event?