Register now to get rid of these ads!

Albuquerque Rumbler Thunder #9!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NoelNYC, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Give her congrats from a fellow stranger, then get her the hell out of Gallup!!!

2. thanks ill tell her then she will give me a weird look. lol. and she is already out fo gallup and wants to get far away from gallup, maybe cali:D

3. JC_32

JC_32

we aren't going to be able to make it. we are just to busy with the bikes. The ROT in Austin is coming up and we are finishing up to great builds for it. I'm trying to figure out some time to get back to burque to see Manny at Custom. If I can get back we should get everyone together for some adult beverages...Call me sometime bro.

4. Does anyone know if Roger Miret is going to be there again this year?

5. Rebuilt the fuel pump (cleaned) tonight, and lookie there 7.5 PSI. Much better than the 0-2 I was getting.
    I then took a test drive to down town Phoenix and back 42.5 miles and only used 2.29 gallons that equates to 18.6 miles per gallon. With a 21 gal tank I am now ready for the Albuquerque trip.

I dont think he is this trip

6. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

Everything is good to go... can't wait to see everyone and meet new individuals! Roger will not make it, he is busy with the family (baby boy on the way).
    JC, hey bro text me your cell # again.
    -Noel, NYC

7. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Talked to him about week ago said he is not gonna make it. He has the new baby on the way that weekend.. Congrats!

OOps already posted... Sinners Phx and Sinners El Paso will be there.. Cant wait to see yall friday night downtown!...

8. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Rolling out in 3 hrs see yall tonight!and tomarrow

9. 3Deuce40

3Deuce40
    from Colorado

Same here, leaving in 3 hours!

10. mtlcutter

mtlcutter

Can't wait to see all yall in town. Noel is right about the drinking. No Fucking Around. DUIs in NM stay on your record for 25 years, And they love giving them.

11. MistGreen50

MistGreen50
    from Belen,NM

ttt

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  12. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

got home around 3 a.m this morning.. One hell of a show so if you missed the show it sucks to be you .. haha.. We got into burque around 10pm on friday and we went straight to the atomic.. Met up with some of the Voo Doo Kings,Sled Heads,Road Devils and of course Rumblers. Our group had a great time and cannot wait till next year! I will be posting my pics later on tonight... Sinners az brought home 2 trophys.Longest distance and Best Hot Rod (Scrap Iron).. Thanks for the hospitality to all of the Burque clubs who let us shack up and hang out..

Neal is one hell of a guy to put up with us all weekend.. Thanks a billion Neal we appreciate your hospitality!..

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  13. jerry

jerry

Totally fun time!

Thanks to Noel, Neal and all the others involved! I had a fantastic time!

Thoe who missed it, MISSED IT!

jerry

14. I could not get the time off like I wanted but after seeing these pic's I will for sure make time for it next year. Did you guys run into bad weather?

15. jerry

jerry

Bad weather? Almost needed a submarine at times! Ran in the clouds going over the rim.

Note to self, FIX WIPERS!

Rain couldn't dampen the spirit of this show! Will definitely be there next year!

jerry

16. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

noone should miss next years show as it will be the Alb chapters 10 yr party.. Man I am puttin in my vacation time already. Think I am gonna stretch it out to the 4 day weekend cause those Road Devils sure did put on one hell of a bar b que at the park on sunday... Like Jerry said Thanks Noel,Chops,Grimus,Rhyno,and the rest of the Rumblers and Neal for puttin us up-Road Devils for the great weekend.. Thanks Scrap Iron for running over my foot and fracturing 2 toes.. haha....

17. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

To all that attended the Rumbler Thunder #9.. Thank you very much, I keep saying: "the show does not happen without any participation, and you all made it happen". I want to thank the Road Devils, Sinners, Voo Doo Kings, Sled Heads, La Familia, Vejitos, and Dukes car club members who made it happen. It was great talking to all of yous and I'm glad I was able to put you guys up on the stage for recognition... you deserved it. Respects to all, please keep in contact and we'll meet up again for good times.
    Special thanks to the Rumbler NATION brothers who came to be part of the show, we had a blast!
    *If anyone has pictures please send them to my e-mail" [email protected]

-Noel, NYC

18. jchav62

jchav62

Hey Noel... Great show again! We had a blast... Thanks to you and all the guys that make it happen...Gracias!! Can't wait for next year!

Nelson (mtlcutter), very nice meeting you and checking out your truck in person. It's bitchin!

19. jay

jay

Did anyone get a picture of the mural that was on the deck lid of the blue 53 chevy?? i think it was a 53..i took a pic of it but it was to dark for my cell phone to pick up..

20. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

here are a few pics from our trip

Attached Files:

21. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

CIMG6116.jpg CIMG6128.jpg CIMG6130.jpg

For some reason it wont let me post more than 3 at a time.

22. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Sinners C.C Phoenix Chapter took long distance and Scrap Iron took best Hot Rod
    CIMG6140.jpg CIMG6143.jpg CIMG6138.jpg

23. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

A few from the show and a few from the Road Devils BBQ on Sunday.
    CIMG6144.jpg CIMG6150.jpg CIMG6160.jpg

CIMG6153.jpg CIMG6157.jpg CIMG6167.jpg

24. jchav62

jchav62

So is the street going to be reserved for clubs from now on? We always try to get there early enough every year to get a street parking, but this year we were put in the parking lot...

25. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

There is no "reserved parking" we (Rumblers) even had our cars off the street this year... basically it is first come first served kinda thing towards the west end of the block, until half the block is full, then we try to overflow into the parking lot until "full", then finally the east end of the block, because it is very difficult to manipulate parking into the parking lot after the east end of the block is set up with cars.It is what it is... we do the best we can, thank you all for your patience and cooperation.
    -Noel

26. MistGreen50

MistGreen50
    from Belen,NM

Noel,this is one of the reasons we did not show this year.Last year we were thrown in the back even though we were some of the first ones there and there were plenty of open spaces in the front.

27. jchav62

jchav62

I was asked if I was in a club... I answered no I got sent to the back...

28. jchav62

jchav62

Here's a few pics...:cool:

Attached Files:

29. jchav62

jchav62

Mas....

Attached Files: