Register now to get rid of these ads!

Joe form KC

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 69c10, May 9, 2009.

1. 69c10

69c10

Well as you can tell from the title my name is joe ad im form kanas city. Im 18 and wrk in my uncles sheet metal shop since i was 14 so i i hve access to all kinds of metal working machines and scrap metal. I didnt pay attention in school so i have shitty grammer so please be patient;).

I have a couple cars right now and am pondering building a car from scratch. I have a 1969 C10 its a longbed now however i really want to cut it into a short bed howeve it came fully loaded form the fctory so im kinda on the wall about cutting this one up.

2. chevy3755

chevy3755

welcome from Ohio..........

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

welcome from NE MO!!!!!:)

4. theres no one from Missouri here the whole state with the arch thing is a myth!!:D

welcome to the HAMB man!!

5. heinekendesign

heinekendesign

Welcome.

There is a whole article /Thread on it Here.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php

If you need a hand, just yell. Ill come over or you cruise it up here, and lets cut it up. Another option, would be drive it. Or even better, I trade you for mine, and give you a feather. Then we would both be tickled. Then, I would cut it up, and drive it.

Bill