Register now to get rid of these ads!

Live from Santa Maria

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cruzr, May 21, 2009.

1. cruzr

cruzr

Just checked in to the Santa Maria Inn,we were the first ones here~~ The ride up was flawless in 32gals new 32 Roadster. Looking forward to a great weekend,with some great folks!!:cool: Cars all cleaned up from the ride and now to enjoy a Bloody Mary on the patio...

2. kaui

kaui
    from SJC calif

Will be leaving early Fri morning, looking foward to the drive up the coast.

3. cruzr

cruzr

Kaui..........the weather was great coming up...you should have a good ride up!!.

ok time for another Bloody Mary:D

4. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Barbara & Randy , that is great news I'm so pleased for you , REAL Hot Rodders in a REAL Hot Rod . How's the weather ? jacket required ? Kona misses you LOL .

See you tomorrow

Steve

5. mopedcouple

mopedcouple

We are going to stop by and get our reg. & then drive in early friday morning

6. Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy
    BANNED

First ones there I hear!

7. THUNDERROD

THUNDERROD

cu up there tomorow...while i had the roadster last year ill be there with the 31 coupe this year :)
    marco

8. Gearhead Mike

Gearhead Mike

I'll be vending inside this year, but I'll still have all the stuff that's usually in the big red Gearhead easy-up, including plenty of copies of the new issue with the Gambino/Miret cover (plus back issues, T-shirts, The Robert Williams and Cole Foster books I wrote, etc...) so if you ever want to duck out of the sun, stop in and see us.

MLV

9. cruzr

cruzr

Steve.........We miss Kona, what a great dog!! Weather is cool,id say bring a jacket. Call me when you get here..........949-295-5473:cool:

10. I could tell both you kids and your '32 were first class when I met you both at the GNRS.

11. Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy
    BANNED

Bring Kona!!! We are bringing out bostons!

12. We were out last year and had a blast. Couldn't swing it this year ( stupid new roof) so have some extra fun for us!

13. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Hey Cruzr...have a great time!
    Cheers! and Cheers!

14. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Kona's Kroozin up with us :) see you all there, love them Bostons too.

15. krome

krome

I touch down at 3pm on friday!

16. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

Cleaning, cleaning and making sure everything is ready for the drive down from San Jose tomorrow am. I want to leave now, won't be able to sleep tonight.

Brian

17. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

Life is pretty good, eh, Randy? ;^)

CB

18. 60'coupe

60'coupe

I'm right there with you Brian, I cleaned up the old girl last nite and a little more today, we will see you all tomorrow ! Randy and Barbara I hope you make it to the old movies there showing tonight at the INN !
    60'

19. Lazer5000

Lazer5000

I should be rolling in late tommorrow night. Got a last minute hotel room thanks to Fernando (low49). This weekend is going to rock!!!

20. kustomkat

kustomkat

Barbara and Randy, good to meet you today. Rodney the boxer says hello....

21. Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy
    BANNED

We are leaving at 9am... I dont have anything this year and I still cant sleep and want to leave now...one vacation a year..I can not wait... Gunner and Bailey want to let Kona and Rodney the boxer to keep an eye out for us... we love boxers and bulldogs!

Attached Files:

22. cruzr

cruzr

ok gang.........its Friday morning........The parking lot at the Santa Maria Inn is starting to fill up, lots of very cool cars here. I am on the hotel puter so cant post pics........sorry. Haad a great stack of some very tasty ribs last night,and met some cool folks. The rest of the gang should be rolling in today from my neck of the woods. Ok gotta go eat some breakfast,,,,,,,,,,then PARTY ON !!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D

23. Lazer5000

Lazer5000

I can not wait to get there!

24. Sounds like it's gonna be a real hooter! Can't wait for the pictures...

25. no55mad

no55mad

Hey Cruzr, I made a run to the Inn last night (Thur) and was attacked by a Golden Retriever on the way. Was going 25 through a residential area and the dog ran full bore twords the front from the left side of the road, hit the front left bumper/fender, bounced down the side hitting the rear fender and kept on running with his tail bertween his legs. No damage to the Model A and no site of the dog:confused:. The parking lot was jamm packed at the Inn so didn't stay and give you a call. Will cruise to LosAlamos tonight in a Vette - see you on Thornburg @ 6pm.

26. cruzr

cruzr

we are going to pass on the cruise tonight,last year was very dis-jointed at best. we will be hanging on the patio at the party they are having.

27. Headed out of Ventura at 3 anybody gonna be in the area wanna roll I am making the trip solo

28. cruzr

cruzr

ok gang,its about 7:30 Friday night and the scene here is asum. Cruising non-stop up and down the street in fron of the Santa Maria Inn. The Inn's parking lot is jammed with cars. This night is gonna be one big Hot Rod party!!

29. How about some pic's! BONER!!!!!

30. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

Sheesh, I'd rather see some photos of the cars