Register now to get rid of these ads!

Staying in Lompoc for Cruisen Nationals?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hipstreet, May 21, 2009.

1. Hipstreet

Hipstreet
    from Cali

There will be a D.U.I. checkpoint on Saturday night so use a designated driver or better yet don't drink:).
    The check point will start at 3:00 pm but the location has not been announced

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  2. Mopar34

Mopar34

Better than that...don't drink and drive. As they say "the life you save may be your own". Or better, the life of a friend or a child.:cool::D

3. Hipstreet

Hipstreet
    from Cali

Right on!:):)

4. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

Why the Fuck post this up ???

Any Douche Bag driving his Hot Rod or any other car Drunk Needs a Reality Check.

I got mine over 20 years ago.

Thats one of the things i Hate most when i got to shows, The Drunk Fuckers that Leave there Trash for others to clean up & then Leave all Fucked up driveing like an Idiot.

Fuck 'Em... I hope the Get Busted.

5. Hipstreet

Hipstreet
    from Cali

So the DumbShits don't get all shitfaced and drive.
    I don't want anybody hurting anybody.
    It is better to warn people about the check points so they will think twice before getting behind the wheel drunk, than to not say anything and hope they don't kill somebody before they get stopped at a check point, don't you agree?
    A lot can happen in the 30 miles between Lompoc and Santa Maria , I sure don't want to share the road with a drunk
    In a perfect world nobody would drink and drive but it's not perfect, there will always be the dumbshit who will drink and drive this is just a warning that there are consequences to what you do.
    DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE! but if you do drink have a designated driver.
    Have a safe weekend my friend:)

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  6. mopedcouple

mopedcouple

I agree 100%. For those guys who do drink & drive, hope the least of your worries is getting busted., and not killing someone. The bright side is.......my buddy owns the tow yard in santa maria, so i will have prime picking of your car.