Register now to get rid of these ads!

California Barn Stash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by truckdude1, May 19, 2009.

1. truckdude1

truckdude1

This is 98% OT, but there might be some cars or parts of interest to HAMBers. I saw this on Bring A Trailer (or in this case, bring many trailers). Mostly British stuff but a few pieces of 'merican iron including some old trucks. Here's the link, be sure and watch the Flicker slide show, pretty entertaining:

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=196829965166&h=KNhUu&u=coWRj&ref=nf

So if your car collection is covered by 1/2" or more of dust, that is a clue that it is time to sell, you will never get them all restored. How does one guy collect so much stuff?

2. Customikes

Customikes
    from SoCal

Thanks for sharing this. The flicker slide show was great. Made me feel like I was walking thru the yard. Seems like he started to work on everyone of them but never got past 10 % done...

Mike

3. L110Mike

L110Mike
    from North OC

4. I have actually ridden in a Jowett Javelin Jupiter. Four on the tree! I have driven a Ferrari BB512 Berlinetta Boxer. Two of my minor claims to fame

5. - Aj -

- Aj -

I wouldn't mind one of those 429 Torinos!